• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD SOLD SOLD: Slamwerks 4" narrowed king and link beam

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad_dub93

Reaction score
Hi there bought this a little while ago off a someone who removed from his bus, had all intention of using it myself but engine rebuild is now required and eating all my spare funds!

Have the beam which is in great condition along with almost everything needed to build the beam end to end including trailing arms, brand new link pin kit, stub axles in good condition with king pin and shortened track rods which are new.

One trailing arm needs a die running down the suspension mount as it has a little damage should be easy to most people.

Will need your own shocks and steering link

Price is 500 collected
courier can be arranged at extra cost or I can put it on a pallet for your own courier

Located in thetford, norfolk

PICTURES WILL FOLLOW TOMORROW

Interested pending pics bud, is this all good for my 70? What else is needed to convert my BJ 70?

Will get on it tomorrow when I'm up the unit bud, if you re use your steering link off your van you'll need shocks and track rod ends mate. Take it you have drums up front?

Ok mate sounds good will get some photos tomorrow, I paid 500 and bought the link pins for 90 myself so is a good deal, I'll no doubt have to buy it all again in the future when I'm ready 😂

Cheers for the the pics bud, providing its the right bolt pattern for a 70 bay, I’ll have it. Sent you a WhatsApp back, so we can work out the details. Cheers.

Latest posts