Spanners Grazy?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananacustard

Reaction score
Hi Grazy, I was just wondering if you'd recieved your spanners from volksworld yet for the Bay-dar feature.
Still haven't had mine :( so I just sent them another email.

I won a set of axle stands once from 'Practical Classics' (not that long ago) and it took
ages for them to coe through (took at least 2 calls if I remember :( ), but
they did arrive :D

Not got mine yet Jeremy , E mailed them the other day so we will see , Ill let you know if the do turn up :roll:

If you are reading this Rikki James " have a word mate " Please :wink:

Grazy said:
Not got mine yet Jeremy , E mailed them the other day so we will see , Ill let you know if the do turn up :roll:

If you are reading this Rikki James " have a word mate " Please :wink:

Done :wink:

No spanners as yet :(

Can you have ANOTHER word please Rikki , bit louder this time :lol:

Need to start working on the van , and i have no spanners :?

Need to tighten up your rack Grazy? :wink:
I must say it's getting a bit embarrassing waiting for Volksworld to come up with the spanners. Months now, not weeks. What if something needs urgently spannering? :cry:

Hey guys!

Firstly let me apologise - I'm not retro.james! :shock:
I'm Jon and I work with James. I tried to register on the forum but no one has activated my user account :(

I just wanted to pop on here and sort out the missing spanner situation after two guys, Araon and Justin alerted me to the problem.

Grazy - Judging by your avater pic and name I'm going to take a guess that you're Graeme Mills who appeared in the October 07 issue of VolksWorld.
The reason you didn't get a follow up email requesting an address is because you didn't actually win any spanners. It was the submission above yours that got a set. That said - I noticed there was no 'Winner' stamp on the submission so it's very misleading. I can only apologise for this and as a good will gesture I will send you a set of spanners out when our new stock arrives from Sealy.

bananacustard - It took me a while to find you in the mag - but again, looking at your avatar on here you must be Jeremy.
Now you did in-fact win your bay dar submission and I emailed you on the 26/09/07 and again on the 16/10/07, to an email address titled Christiane Kersten, requesting your address. Clearly something went wrong as I never did get your address.
I still have your spanners here packaged up and ready to go - I just need to know where to send them.

So to both of you, all I need it a postage address which you can send to me at [email protected]

I'm so sorry that there has been a break down in communication here and that you've both been left waiting, but hopefully we've sorted this out now :)
And thanks again for sending in your Bays!

Regards,

Jon (not retro.james)

Latest posts