Spot the difference

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddffrost

Reaction score
spot the difference see what you think!

SL370064.jpg

SL370352.jpg

the first one your parked on some 'flags' and in the second your on the gravel? :p

you guys are good!

stole both the sticker and the plate on the rack ideas from other vans i've seen but i think it looks cool

sticker aint so hot when you get up close lots of bubbles might get the same sticker but in white to match the van!

Got my califprnian plate on the rack as well but central and lower as i have used the top 2 holes and screwed it into the end of two of the wooden slats, this could be the accesory of 2008 :mrgreen:

HuntingtonBeachSurfBus said:
Got my califprnian plate on the rack as well but central and lower as i have used the top 2 holes and screwed it into the end of two of the wooden slats, this could be the accesory of 2008 :mrgreen:

i think i'd like to see this any pics dude?

the 1st pics at a 45 degree angle and the second is straight on too easy :D my cali plates on the roofrack too i also pinched the idea from other vans

mmmmmm mmm! that is one schweet bus!!! i wanna see pics of the front...or is there another thread elsewhere?!?

jp

Cheers dude

Posted some of the front when i was trying to fit the deluxe bumper trim so it'll be on here somewhere still I bet.

Front not as nice getting ready for a spray job to many dings and stone chips!

Latest posts