Spring Valley Bus meets Corvair

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a few more pics to upload, i'll include some of the fuel pump. ive got mixed feelings about the suspension change, i do like em low but just want something more practical until i can afford to do it properly. i''m looking fwd to a bit of light off roading though :lol:

r73 said:
I've got a few more pics to upload, i'll include some of the fuel pump. ive got mixed feelings about the suspension change, i do like em low but just want something more practical until i can afford to do it properly. i''m looking fwd to a bit of light off roading though :lol:

Yea i may yet change back to the steels for the Cornwall fortnight, depends how I get on this year really.

myvanway 69 said:
Looks sweet dude. 8)

I Live in the same town as Madmats!! Were i got mine from too. Top bloke Matt. :D

Thanks buddy. They did a great job working from my drawing & template which admittedly wasnt the best due to all the curved and angles :lol:

A mate of mine covered this today with some material he had kicking around his workshop

011-9.jpg

013-7.jpg

Coming together nicely......

Did a deal with another mate for some cab seat frames and TMI covers.........

Next up roof getting some paint, and my cab doors being replaced and blended with some with no rust 8)

Just

sparkywig said:
Nice thread title mate. :lol:

Buddy seat looks good as well.
Off to see Jono tomorrow, and I've done the deal on a set of Futbus front discs.... :mrgreen:

He said you rang mate you after a door? I may be off to South West Splitz in the morning!

Get those brakes on quick smart! 8)

sparkywig said:
:lol:

They're still on a split bus in Falmouth at the moment.
What time you off to Gavin's tomorrow?

Im waiting for him to pull his finger out and email me some pics...........i prob wont get them so ill ring him again in the morning then drive down.........

i know its dangerous, but i love your lowered deathtrap :lol: :lol: :lol:
looking good buddy 8)

creationblue said:
A mate of mine covered this today with some material he had kicking around his workshop

011-9.jpg

013-7.jpg

Coming together nicely......

Did a deal with another mate for some cab seat frames and TMI covers.........

Next up roof getting some paint, and my cab doors being replaced and blended with some with no rust 8)

Just

Material colour is very authentic to the year of your BHY..!! ;)
Its very hard trying to find material that will match the original Mustard...I gave up and settled for a cream... for the time being!! Still got my original, v tired in places though.
Like the more practical interior. You have certainly put in the hours on your BHY!! 8)
Very impressive. :D

Latest posts