Spring Valley Bus meets Corvair

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovin that trailer Just.

Strange just done same job, got water pump going and flushed tank out yesterday..Recon it will only take about a thousand pumps to fill a kettle.. :D

Used Steredent tablets (no I havn't got dentures).. :lol:

Reborn bay man said:
Lovin that trailer Just.

Strange just done same job, got water pump going and flushed tank out yesterday..Recon it will only take about a thousand pumps to fill a kettle.. :D

Used Steredent tablets (no I havn't got dentures).. :lol:

:lol: When I bought my bus this was the pic from the states

tn_1c33_4.jpg

Never did get it working like that tho :lol:

Much quicker to walk to a tap to fill anything up!

Great weekend at Broadway House Cheddar

006-19.jpg

It was cold when the sun went down tho......Mr Wig on fire duty

007-18.jpg

008-16.jpg

Just

A couple of updates, fitted this patch to cover the hole I made in the poptop, kinda cool I think

002-27.jpg

Just back from a Jubillee weekend away and the fridge stopped working :? Its a basic system with no moving parts so easy to fix, basically the tubular heater heats a canister of liquid ammonia that turns to a gas, when the gas cools and turns back to a liquid it drops in temperature......Checked the 12vdc supply and all was good so pointed to the heater that sits in a tube at the bottom of the system

044-2.jpg

Anyway out it came and started working :mrgreen: Not exactly sure why, but hey ho, a cheap fix for a change :lol:

045-2.jpg

046-2.jpg

Just

Just had a nice 4 days away

004-23.jpg

001-22.jpg

020-4.jpg

032-3.jpg

Mini me takes control

003-27.jpg

Crashed the street party in Axbridge, and had a few (more) ciders

030-2.jpg

Valentine Won said:
How did you do make a hole in the poptop just :roll:

Fitting the stupid thing mate, screwdriver slipped :roll: but I like the patch, trouble is the hole is low down at the front and is hidden by the cushion so you cant really see it anyway...............think Im gonna get more patches :lol:

sparkywig said:
I think we may be able to squeeze you in. :lol:

We got plenty of room then? Thought we were penned in, was gonna just bring the gazebo..............leave me enough space then cause I wont be down till late ;)

I know you got a big awning wig but are you taking it ,not sure whether to take mine with the wind and that :?:

Bit of an update, fitted new plates, and drove it 8) 1776 gets sweeter and sweeter as it loosens up, roll on Camper Jam

011-12.jpg

Latest posts