Spring Valley Bus meets Corvair

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just before setting off to MudJam

005-23.jpg

006-22.jpg

First time away in the bus with the Chateau, but the bus pulled it superbly, only noticed it was on the back when accelerating away from a standstill, once rolling it was great.

Kids had fun playing Ice-Creams :lol:

001-25.jpg

Next week the bus goes to Interpro to let Jason do a service and check it over & MOT it ready for DATC and then Cornwall the week after 8)

..........And finally.........I made the mistake of telling a mate this wasnt urgent :roll: :lol: .........he came good in the end...

004-26.jpg

006-23.jpg

Jobs a good 'un!

creationblue said:
Bit of an update, fitted new plates, and drove it 8) 1776 gets sweeter and sweeter as it loosens up, roll on Camper Jam

011-12.jpg

What happened to the US surrounds? Didn't you have a pair of NOS ones off me a few years back?

faux said:
What happened to the US surrounds? Didn't you have a pair of NOS ones off me a few years back?

Yea they are safe n sound ready to make an appearance, they cover the text at the bottom of these plates unfortunatly.

So went to get the Chateau out the garage today and it had a flat :| ok tyres look new but you can never tell, so now it looks like this

008-19.jpg

010-21.jpg

Jumped in the bus to get the jack out and 'click' dead battery :? So jumped it with charger pack no probs

009-20.jpg

011-15.jpg

All this the day before DATC and a day when I cant leave the office :roll:

So wheels round the garage on way to work tomorrow for new tyres, then get battery......on way home, pick up wheels, fit wheels, fit battery, pack bus, get going, arrive at DATC, drink cider :!: :D

Thanks guys, nice to see you on EB Chris 8)

As for the Chateau im loving the extra space it provides for the family.

As for the canopy is came from Wolfsberg classic parts, it leaked in the drizzle on Friday but in fairness that was the first time is was used...........

MOT time tomorrow.............just checked lights, washers ect........fingers crossed

Just

OK, Back to basics me thinks...................Up goes the front (38mm to be precise) and on with some big tyres 8) I love a change me :lol: Nearly fell out of the thing! recon its gone up a good 5 inches

004-28.jpg

005-26.jpg

007-23.jpg

How shit are iphone cameras in the dark :shock:

myvanway 69 said:
Thats better! 8)

Sometimes less is more...
I like. 8)

Paul. (BHY) :D

Cheers Paul, im loving it too 8) Ive done the slammed thing, its now out of my system :msn4:

Cheers Paul, im loving it too 8) Ive done the slammed thing, its now out of my system :msn4:[/quote]

Just gotta take a look at it now, Like Dirty Harry, you wouldnt change the wheels unless the look better....IMO.
It looks as before... Super sweet and stands out much more from the crowd!
One of my fave Westys on here. 8)

Nice and the right decision IMO.

Latest posts