Spring Valley Bus meets Corvair

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plates look real cheery dude.
Are they from states plates ?

A Fathers Day gift to myself

001-24.jpg

002-30.jpg

A '77 CB550K need some TLC but the metalic brown OG paint screemed to be bought :lol: Bargain too, and a nice drive back from Portsmouth to boot!

Hi!

That looks great! Very nice, great colour too! A friend has a Z650, which was a great bike, and actually, i was surprised at the handling, a great fun bike, loving your honda mate. Really quite envious :mrgreen:

Cheers,

Alistair

aogrady said:
Hi!

That looks great! Very nice, great colour too! A friend has a Z650, which was a great bike, and actually, i was surprised at the handling, a great fun bike, loving your honda mate. Really quite envious :mrgreen:

Cheers,

Alistair

I was actually after a Z650 but couldnt find one in the right colour then spotted this on Pistonheads. Nice to have a bike again I must say

Had a few hours on the bus this morning, a wash after the mud at the bristol show and used my fathers day pressies, Rimwax & Maguiers wax, so that took a while. The fitted a fire exstinguisher

002-31.jpg

The next job was a complete bitch :evil: The poptop came off to have the roof painted as you know, when it was put back on they couldnt get a bolt to line up on the near side hinge with the captive nut on the inside of the roof so it was left out, mainly because I had fitted the ply roof lining and they didnt want to disturb it, which was fair enough.......I had been putting this off, so took the trim off and pulled the cab area roof panel down so as i could get my arm in to get to the bracket, but the sod would not line up a the correct angle to allow the bolt to screw in!!! After an hour, with the help of my dear wife (we nearly had a devorce in the process :msn4: ) I managed to get a nut in place of the captive and all is peachy :lol: Now I have fibreglass in both arms.............which is nice :evil: No pics im afraid as the iphone was doubling up as a torch and i was in no mood!!!

Just

:lol:

But you did it!! 8)

Fibreglass is great but can be nasty stuff, I used it alot when I was Building boats. had a strand which had gone off nicely It went right up the gap between my finger nail and skin. :evil:
hurts more pulling it out!! :lol:

Muthatrucker!!! :lol:

myvanway 69 said:
:lol:

But you did it!! 8)

Fibreglass is great but can be nasty stuff, I used it alot when I was Building boats. had a strand which had gone off nicely go right up the gap between the finger nail and skin. :evil:
hurts more pulling it out!! :lol:

Ouch!!

Yea I did it alright :lol: Actually its the glass fibre from the insullation that is now causing me missery :D

Just wired the CB in, took a feed from the aux fuse box under the sink that runs off the LB twig is mag mount on the roof

020-5.jpg

021-3.jpg

BHY.... I missed you at the show as all the Earlybayers realy, hard work entertaining a 3 year old, not being able to leave the van after she has gone sleep!! :shock:
convincing the missus that camping in a muddy field is great :shock: :lol: as well as trying to do my own thing was hard work but we had fun!!!! 8)
I was disappointed not to see your van and trailer tent...and meet you and your family, another time hopefully brother. :D 8)

myvanway 69 said:
BHY.... I missed you at the show as all the Earlybayers realy, hard work entertaining a 3 year old, not being able to leave the van after she has gone sleep!! :shock:
convincing the missus that camping in a muddy field is great :shock: :lol: as well as trying to do my own thing was hard work but we had fun!!!! 8)
I was disappointed not to see your van and trailer tent...and meet you and your family, another time hopefully brother. :D 8)

Know the feeling fella, make sure you camp in the EB area next time, women get to bed with kids, fellas stay up drinking ;) :lol:

Just

Latest posts