STANFORD HALL 2012 - SUN JULY 1st

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We definitely coming camping on the Saturday hopefully we can get on the club display, as on reserve list, hopefully the weather is good sick of all this rain and cancelled shows!!

Jimbo

Line up is -

dodge6x6
PeteB
Grazy
stuartrx7
Foz
61 Stu
GrahamL
Krusty
Reborn Bay Man
leon
strutt
Über Cool
Mr Brightside
karlhsp
Beigebay1968

Reserve list is now -

Jimbo4681
Monster966

List updated

Have lost track of who is camping on Saturday night, is it possible for those doing so to confirm on a list please so the early arrivals (aiming for 3pm myself) can try to secure sufficient space for everyone that wants to camp together? Have taken the names from the last list on here, please add or retract as applicable. Cheers :D .

Saturday night camping.

Pete B.
Graham L.
Foz.
Reborn Bay Man.

Saturday night camping.

Pete B.
Graham L.
Foz.
Reborn Bay Man.
61stu
Grazy
69project
krusty
Beigebay1968

Jamie, wondering if you may be a little lonely on Sunday night fella, was a fantastic plan for the original bank holiday weekend but with it being a normal Monday, am doubtful many will be staying over :roll:

Saturday night camping.

Pete B.
Graham L.
Foz.
Reborn Bay Man.
61stu
Grazy
69project
krusty
Beigebay1968
Strutt

Im still planning on camping on sat, might as well use the van for its desired purpose!

hiya looking forward to this,
what time people getting in place on sunday for line up?

cheers Pete and Gail

My van is in pieces and it doesn't look like i'll be making the lineup. Whoever's next on the reserve list, could you pm me your details so I can forward the pass.
Cheers.

Vans of the road at the moment so we can't do the line up, we are still camping though in the t4. Pm me your details and I'll forward my pass or I can bring it with me at the weekend.

Hi every one

i have added my name to the camping list,we will be there around 1pm, also thanks to Leon who has offered his pass to me thanks

Pete B.
Graham L.
Foz.
Reborn Bay Man.
61stu
Grazy
69project
krusty
Beigebay1968
Strutt
Jimbo4861

Jim

karlehsp said:
Vans of the road at the moment so we can't do the line up, we are still camping though in the t4. Pm me your details and I'll forward my pass or I can bring it with me at the weekend.

Karl

Can you liaise with Monster966 please?

Cheers :)

Pete B said:
Not long now, fingers crossed for the weather!!! :D

I have just driven through the Mother of all storms heading up the M1 near to Stanford Hall (well it was V heavy rain to say the least).

I really hope this one is on this weekend :cry:

Latest posts