STANFORD HALL 2012 - SUN JULY 1st

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were booked for camping sat night, just received tickets. Just look out for a white Westy, wild kids and crazy golden retriever! Hopefully weather won't spoil the BBQ!!

Message to Pete B

Can you save us a space mate for the bus and Adams tent, can't get there until about 6pm now, will give you a call once I arrive to see where you are,

Graham L said:
Message to Pete B
Can you save us a space mate for the bus and Adams tent, can't get there until about 6pm now, will give you a call once I arrive to see where you are,

Nah, bugger ya. If you're such a slacker as to turn up that late, then sort yourself out. :lol:

Obviously joking bud, give me a shout when you arrive. Looks like around a dozen or so busses wanting to camp together, will break out the red and white hazzard tape and have some fun with the marshalls, going to be great fun!!!!! :D

I should get there for around 1pm all being well. I'll tag on the end of the earlybay camp area as I've a trailer and little generator also. A mad dog, and kids. Don't want to upset the camp karma. :lol:

....Feel the love!

Just Spoken to Sarah at Stanford Hall re camping, bring your wellies was her comment.
Apparently they missed most of the bad weather yesterday, but rained this morning.
Sunday looks promising though.. :D

Pete will you have the EarlyBay Banner up in the camping area as not sure where to find you.
Looking forward to meeting all you guys.

Cheers

Ian

Foz said:
I should get there for around 1pm all being well. I'll tag on the end of the earlybay camp area as I've a trailer and little generator also. A mad dog, and kids. Don't want to upset the camp karma. :lol:

....Feel the love!

Hey foz, Im gunner miss this one but I hope to finaly meet you at Camperjam. :D

Adam will be there with Mark from Madmatz.

I hope its a good show and take lots of pics for me!! :D

Paul.

I'm now panicking cos the garage is having trouble fitting my horse shoe plates and the bumpstop has clearance one side, yet the other had to be shortened to fit. Something not right somewhere :(

Show is still on .... Have a good one everybody :)

will be there on sunday so if you see a half beige half primer tin top with a massive bearded bloke driving its me :D

hi all

see you all tomorrow no doubt, if we not camping near you all? see you in line up Sunday, look out for a metalalic blue/white Dormy

Jim

myvanway 69 said:
Foz said:

....Feel the love!

Hey foz, Im gunner miss this one but I hope to finaly meet you at Camperjam. :D

Adam will be there with Mark from Madmatz.

I hope its a good show and take lots of pics for me!! :D

Paul.

No worries Paul, catch up with you then.

Im running a little late for getting to Stanford Hall, looking more like 5-6pm arrival now.
Anyone there already who can give a report on how its looking weather wise there? and how the ground is underfoot?

Hopefully catch up with you guys later if Im able to park in the same vicinity as you lovely lookin lot. :lol:
If not see you on the club stand on Sunday morning :smile:

....Feel the love!

Was a good show all in all, tho i personally felt our club stand was a bit out of it situation wise. wasn't much for the lads to do, so they were fed up pretty quickly.
Weather held up ok thankfully, else it would have been fun getting in and out of the show ground.
I've experienced better, but worth the trip, and i will be there again next year no doubt.
Good to meet the other earlybayers too, both at camping and show day.

....Feel the love!

Numbers were down I think because of the date change. Aparantly, there were only 80 tradestands instead of the expected 120. But as said, the weather held and it turned out a good show. Not sure if the date change had anything to do with the reduced display numbers as well but, fewer cars were there (no seperate notch & square displays) and a much reduced T4 turnout. I wish they'd cut the damn grass as well :shock:

Latest posts