Stanford Hall

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh crap, really cocked up this year, this crept up on me, put me down as 6th in reserve! At least I can sneek off before 4pm now :lol: :lol:
It's a good show with good stalls but I dont think the organisors like our patina'd and lowered vehicle's, hence we get less space each year and the water cooled Audi's get a great big space, what's that all about! Anyway will be good to see you all and catch up since I missed dubfreeze as well :roll:

Clem
Wally
PeteB
GrahamL
clyde
Ego
issit
mattd1984
sam@bugeyedesigns
Matt_B
petegee56
LAST PANZER
ray
karleshp
Rusty Lee

Reserve List -

AGC
stuartrx7
leon
Mr Brightside
Barkafer
Uber Cool

uber cool said:
Oh crap, really cocked up this year, this crept up on me, put me down as 6th in reserve! At least I can sneek off before 4pm now :lol: :lol:
It's a good show with good stalls but I dont think the organisors like our patina'd and lowered vehicle's, hence we get less space each year and the water cooled Audi's get a great big space, what's that all about! Anyway will be good to see you all and catch up since I missed dubfreeze as well :roll:

Maybe we should have our own line up in the carpark :roll:

[/quote]Maybe we should have our own line up in the carpark :roll:[/quote]
sounds like a fine idea :mrgreen:

Those in bold below have had they're passes. The deal is that no shows pass these on as applicable. :) Those other on the list need to confirm by PM'ing me theyre name and address so I can post out the passes in advance ... but in the main this will be towards the end of April ... if you are unable to attend please let me know so others can join in, as it shows this is a popular line up!

Clem
Wally
PeteB
GrahamL
mattd1984
Ego
Rusty Lee

clyde
issit
sam@bugeyedesigns
Matt_B
petegee56
LAST PANZER
ray
karleshp

Reserve List -

AGC
stuartrx7
leon
Mr Brightside
Barkafer
Uber Cool

I will discuss about getting more space from next year. In the main each club gets 10 passes (SSVC aside as they have a long history with the event). Each year they put on a special display ... this year its the Type 3's who have 60 cars for the 50 year anniversary. My reckoning is we could comfortably do 20-25 but we must remember we are relative 'newcomers' ;) We are consistant and reliable though, something that I thank all the attendees for. :)

Came back from VoWo to find my camping pass on the doormat, that was a very swift response, no time even for the cheque to have cleared.
Never did get the promised return call from Stanford Hall office re booking forms though :roll: , thanks Araon for e-mailing it to me.
I do like this event, first went about 25 :shock: years ago.
It's even better now, what with the open day at Midland Early Bay on the Saturday, cruise from there to camp overnight, the show on Sunday, AND I can be back home in just over an hour!!!
Fingers crossed for the weather. :D

I need to get myself a chequebook now just to book the camping!

Thanks for the display pass clem.

:mrgreen:

Clem
Wally
PeteB
GrahamL
mattd1984
Ego
Rusty Lee
LAST PANZER

AGC
issit
sam@bugeyedesigns
Matt_B
petegee56
ray
karleshp

Reserve List -

stuartrx7
leon
Mr Brightside
Barkafer
Uber Cool

AGC is in. Keep eyes on the list folks. :)

i'm still up for the line-up but will probably camp elsewhere as will go for a long weekend. Is anyone else camping away from the main site? We found a nice site nearby a couple of years ago, can't remember what it was called - near a glider strip and had some fishing lakes???

I've managed to get a pass for my local club stand so I'll be there, although not in the EB line up.

Can't wait to see some cool buses.

Hello Clem.... Ive sent you a pm but if you see this first can you take me off the line up list.. Still hope to come to show but we have had a family bereavement so things are in the air at the moment. Cheers. Andy

Clem
Wally
PeteB
GrahamL
mattd1984
Ego
Rusty Lee
LAST PANZER

issit
sam@bugeyedesigns
Matt_B
petegee56
ray
karleshp
stuartrx7

Reserve List -

leon
Mr Brightside
Barkafer
Uber Cool

Also in the car park!
well hopefully my camping pass arrives as i only got the cheque off yesterday.

Going to Midland EB first then joing the cruise over, should be fun!

Latest posts