Stanford Hall

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone!

Top line up, again....

8)

It was a great line up.
DSC00327.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

Had a thoroughly good time. :D

Can I just say what a throughly enjoyable day , Always seems to go to fast and it was great to meet everyone again :mrgreen: There was a banner Jake but it was over the other side of the road behind the burger van for some reason :?:

I hope i didnt destroy too much grass etc when leaving at the end :lol: :lol: :lol:

C u soon

Gadget :mrgreen:

junglefacejake said:
I didn't notice an earlybay banner :?: shame :|

We had one up ... across from the display .... fence space was limited! :lol:

Clem said:
junglefacejake said:
I didn't notice an earlybay banner :?: shame :|

We had one up ... across from the display .... fence space was limited! :lol:
Need to get some of those metal re-bar stakes that road workers use for hanging that orange plastic netting type stuff. (please excuse my technical terminology and apologies if it makes no sense) :)
Gadget Boy said:
Can I just say what a throughly enjoyable day , Always seems to go to fast and it was great to meet everyone again :mrgreen: There was a banner Jake but it was over the other side of the road behind the burger van for some reason :?:

I hope i didnt destroy too much grass etc when leaving at the end :lol: :lol: :lol:

C u soon

Gadget :mrgreen:
What were you doing behind the burger van :?: Sorry we didn't get to chat and catch up mate, every time i saw you, you looked like you were in sales mode so i didn't want to interrupt. I hope you done a deal :p

That would be stuartrx7.....bloody fantastic van :)

He's a lovely guy. I think he has bags on the back and did have air shocks on the front, although he may have changed these to something different??

It's a white westy which I have to say is the one I would most like to own :)

Matt Maz said:

He's a lovely guy. I think he has bags on the back and did have air shocks on the front, although he may have changed these to something different??

What the Westy you would most like to own or the van you would most like to own :?: :eek:

Matt Maz said:

Thanks Matt, yer that is one sweet westy.

junglefacejake said:
Matt Maz said:

What the Westy you would most like to own or the van you would most like to own :?: :eek:

I would say van :) :)

Sounds (and looks) like you all had a good time :D

Thanks for sharing :mrgreen:

Matt Maz said:
junglefacejake said:
Matt Maz said:

I would say van :) :)
I didn't see it, i feel bad :(

tumblr_lkkysv3mhX1qf2thio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lkouf4pcDs1qf2thio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lkoujvp29h1qf2thio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lkounpGjIq1qf2thio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lkoutdEre51qf2thio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lkov3xtOYs1qf2thio1_500.jpg

http://clemsblog.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

curses, I'm so out of the scene at the moment I only just realised it was about time for the annual trip to the Hall :oops:

looks like it was a cracker too, ah well, there's always next year!

Latest posts