Stanford Hall

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passes issued to -

Clem
Wally
PeteB
GrahamL
mattd1984
Ego
Rusty Lee
LAST PANZER

Confirmed, passes on the way to -

sam@bugeyedesigns
Matt_B
ray
karleshp

TBC -

issit
stuartrx7
petegee56

Reserve List -

leon
Mr Brightside
Barkafer
Uber Cool

Sam can't make it and has a pass .... Is,sit or Pete please contact Sam?

Ta!

Hi clem,

I won't confirm for sure as the engine is still not up and running, I have loved house this week which has set me back but hoping to get it running next weekend and get some miles on it. I will then be able to commit to the line up

There's always some stupid small thing to slow progress :evil: ( and big things like
Moving house)

Pete

I know this is a bit (very :oops: ) late in the day , but , could i add my name to the end of the reserve list .

I`ve only just got mine on the road & will def be going anyway . Only 15mins up the road .

Long shot i know .

I`ll try & join the carpark line up if not .

:D

Any reservist can contact sam@bugeyedesigns for the pass via pm :)

TBC -

issit
Mr Brightside
Barkafer

One pass left to be sent ... I'm away till Friday so will post to whoever confirms via PM with a postal address, in order as shown. Cheers :)

Clem said:
TBC -

issit
Mr Brightside
Barkafer

One pass left to be sent ... I'm away till Friday so will post to whoever confirms via PM with a postal address, in order as shown. Cheers :)

Count me out, my bus will not be finished by then after all :(

You should be in the line up no later than 11am :)

Line up now full.

See you all Sunday morning guys .... before 11am. :)

Please remain close at hand to enable bus shuffling initially to ensure we get parked up to best effect.

As usual show rules state that no obvious trading or overt advertising must take place in club display areas, and all rubbish to be taken away/put in bins at the end of the day .... apologies for the reminder. :)

Cheers, Mike

Latest posts