Stu & Clare Present Murphy - Aircooled Campout 2020 Pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers fella. I'll check them out. So your off to vw festival next week?....... im off to vdub island festival - isle of wight this thursday coming. Went last year, really nice chilled, relaxing weekend.

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Yes mate - been to VW Fest @ Harewood house for the last three years. Clare and I really enjoy the chilled out atmosphere and its only just over an hour away which makes a nice change.

Would like to give the Isle of White a go but it is too far for a weekend for us.

Hope you have a good time and win some trophies!! 8)

Now back from a lovely weekend at Harewood House in Leeds for VW Fest - had lovely weather on Fri to set up, Sat was pants where it smashed it down most of the day and eve and today was lovely again.

Some epic cars and seemed to be a much bigger show than last years. Sorry I didnt get to speak with any Earlybayers but think Sat's weather put pay to that.

Anyway here are the pics

8h7lB.jpg

lJ5yo.jpg

WEAZ9.jpg

X3FRG.jpg

Gobsu.jpg

wKFDi.jpg

LpudP.jpg

Q3avO.jpg

HoRDB.jpg

TylAc.jpg

Eda4i.jpg

pUk4Q.jpg

8U92W.jpg

RGKZm.jpg

An6iZ.jpg

KhuSj.jpg

ReouD.jpg

arbfh.jpg

byZV1.jpg

KyOjp.jpg

xO2rn.jpg

PIgbz.jpg

vlp8A.jpg

BhdxJ.jpg

yG8t5.jpg

UJjVh.jpg

JWeYI.jpg

zbhuG.jpg

ez5AE.jpg

Wk5b1.jpg

ldOjt.jpg

IL6BU.jpg

MUnxX.jpg

UP4fv.jpg

9XfS5.jpg

PTj3Z.jpg

EdAfc.jpg

KMoSD.jpg

dteQE.jpg

k8NCP.jpg

eqjUO.jpg

UiGbs.jpg

Nr68M.jpg

gU7as.jpg

FO9cs.jpg

CoXY9.jpg

pG1Xl.jpg

m0ZM9.jpg

0CW2e.jpg

avDuU.jpg

JsogZ.jpg

WuSB9.jpg

xUt3g.jpg

kMUHN.jpg

RTlu3.jpg

DL6pK.jpg

ejXyW.jpg

4BYdA.jpg

9VJgB.jpg

8MDAb.jpg

Ka8YX.jpg

bcDSJ.jpg

kjUt7.jpg

BC0fA.jpg

btA6V.jpg

d3i1B.jpg

4ZNgv.jpg

tp7MJ.jpg

1o3K5.jpg

aGsZJ.jpg

fxJ7g.jpg

V0Jk4.jpg

GSw6E.jpg

G45ow.jpg

d1hew.jpg

Had a great time and now have BusFest to look forward too!

Show looks bigger than ever!!
Massive water cooled presence!!
Very high quality cars by the looks of it, missed it 2 years running now :(
Next year??

The show was huge - Paul the MK1 R32 won best in show overall, well deserved in my opinion as it was absolutey stunning.

Lee - there were tons of high quality vehicles there. Not too sure how the judges got round them all! We wandered around for ages and still missed a few.

Great show and getting better year on year

Great photos and loads of nice looking cars. 8)
Looks really chilled out sitting on the grass watching the drive by.
Whats that outside your camp are they used ammunition boxes? Did you have to put down some covering fire overnight to keep your bus safe? :shock:

Now all set up at BusFest having a cheeky beer enjoying the sun!
The bus is hidden behind the awning but keep an eye out for the Corona flag!

On our way back from BusFest - broken down at the Murco petrol station with a suspected snapped clutch cable!

Winner!

Oh no!! Sorry to hear Stu :-( Did you get home ok in the end? We just hit a massive downpour on the way home!! Made it back ok, but I think my clutch is slipping a little ....whilst pulling the trailer had to ease off the accelerator to gain speed, otherwise engine was roaring and we were going no faster! :-(

Something to look at when it goes in for MOT this week.

Had a fab time other than that, was a blast! Next year we're doing the entertainment tent before drinks round a roaring campfire ;-)

Thanks for leaving me an ammo box, I'll sort you out the cash when I next see you. Thanks to you both for making a great weekend that little bit better!

P.s Took 2nd place trophy for Best Bay :)

-------------------------------
Own a Bay?.......Feel the Love!!

Cheers fellas - just got home on the back of a recovery truck - saved a tank of fuel so not all bad!

Have checked the clutch cable and it is intact so looks like the release bearing has let go somehow in the gearbox!

Engine out jobbie to sort so will be trying to get that done before next months trip away!

Had an awesome weekend although was rough as a bears arse this morning after drinking with Foz and family!!

Well done mate on the second place - you was robbed!

Paul - you missed a cracker mate, see you in the new year!

StuF said:
Cheers fellas - just got home on the back of a recovery truck - saved a tank of fuel so not all bad!

Have checked the clutch cable and it is intact so looks like the release bearing has let go somehow in the gearbox!

Engine out jobbie to sort so will be trying to get that done before next months trip away!

Had an awesome weekend although was rough as a bears arse this morning after drinking with Foz and family!!

Well done mate on the second place - you was robbed!

Paul - you missed a cracker mate, see you in the new year!

Bad news Stu. How many bearings is that?

Sorry to hear about that.Happy to hear you got back ok. Cheers for the snap of my bus, shame that fella walked right accross the shot though :lol:

Latest posts