• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sunroof Deluxe Walkthrough Wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aspro said:
Wow that was quick. They wanted $8500 USD

Something about it doesn't add up, or maybe it's just me being suspicious about everyone selling cheap bus'

:shock: you may be right that is cheap as chips.

Thanks Aspro
I spoke to the guy within an hour of the advert going on and he seemed pretty genuine, but when I asked him to send me a short video clip of the bus to confirm it's current condition he said he couldn't work a video and that if I wanted the bus I needed to pay the money into his bank account that day because he had several potential buyers!
It just made me very suspicious, so I told him I was no longer interested! Bit gutted really because this guy could have been genuine which means I have missed out on what appeared a top bus at a good price. :(

Without being funny I think $8500 is a lot for a sunroof bus especially if its been painted as that one has and theres no proof its not full of Bondo, you are better finding an og paint bus and bringing it up to the condition you want, then at least you know its been done right. On every sunroof bus I've had from the states the sunroof never works as they think its too hard when in effect its relastively easy.

Happy to have a chat with my usual suppliers to see if they know of any at the moment,

Thanks Graham
Actually pm'd you on the 28th October, thought you were just a bit busy! :D
I'll give you a ring.

i have a 1968, cali deluxe, original savanna beige paint, brand new 1776 twin dellorto 36's (engine cost 4k) i was thinking of selling it in the spring.i am hoping for around 10k. PM me if you are at all interested.

luke

Latest posts