Super Excited!! :D ...... update: The baby has arrived!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done did you find it on here or another site or other routes? Always handy to know from a site administration point of view

You've every reason to be excited , I was when I got my first bay!
Be prepared its a little bit expensive but your gonna have loads of fun and when your meeting up with like minded people at festivals everyone's so friendly
Where u live ?

Its a girl Ozziedog :) I've already named her too :)

Thanks Kim :)

Yes Shiplee, We've already got a few trips out planned lol

Ha super stuff mines the same but arrives at mine on the 27th!!! Woop congrats btw :D

I reckon Lainey has gone for an early night as she`s so excited. A bit like putting kids to bed early on chrimbo eve. I bet she also keeps waking up and saying "Is it morning yet" and "Can I get up now" . I hope the old mans gone up the pub out of the way ;)
And no way is this bus called Ho Way,, that`d be silly :roll:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, I know that was in Norvern :mrgreen:

Haha! I can speak norvern too!

Yes I did have an early night, I'm at work now, leaving in 4 mins, going home, picking up husband and his friend and then we're going to get her!! I'll be saying..... "Are we there yet?" every mile we go lol

Her name.... I will reveal later, though there is a little clue here on here for you already :D :D

Til later campers! x

Are you nearly there yet?

(2 min later)

(2 min later)

(2 min later)

(2 min later)

(2 min later)

:lol:

Come on!!!! :shock: we're all waiting with bated breath.

Latest posts