Surfboard Table

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaggy

Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know who had one on here or if you can just buy them, I know its sad but I would like one :D

Yea its said but sounds good.
Have been thinking about getting a skim board and putting small legs on it for use out in the awning as a small coffee table, now thats sad.

that does sound like a cool idea, I keep looking for a board with a big shark bite out of it to stick on the van :) I am sure I must have too much time on my hands :)

yeah a skim board is the easiest way to go, its hard to find decent designs for pre made tables

My bro had a skim board for a table in his splitty. He bought a skim board from local shop but you can find these on ebay, look for osprey skim board as these have some vw designs on £15-£30. Try b&q or just Kampers as they sell table legs to fit. I will try and get you some pics if he still has any. Or best thing to do is go to any vw show as these are very popular in panel vans and check out how they have done it !!
Hope this helps.

Hi all brought mine of ebay for £15 with postage then brought the table leg,base,and top from just campers all in all bout £35,fixed it
057.jpg
with a peice of wood under the board as they are thin.

That looks awesome!! i'm having one of those! do they come in different lengths, as i want mine to fold down.

Yeah 41" skimmer

but i had to first no nails a piece of thin wood under the board then went through the top of the board with 4 screws,sunk them into the board so they dont catch your hands on the top of the board,it also turns sideways if the bus is getting full :)

024.jpg

Latest posts