• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**Swap/Part-X** Got the following....want the following :)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little_Nav

Reaction score
I have the following bits and pieces that i was looking to sell but have not had any takers yet so thought i'd stick them in here too:

Set of 15" Wide5 BRM's, brand new in boxes with a set of 175/65/R15 tyres to go on them.

Bugpack single quiet pack muffler, 6 weeks old and in near new condition.

Single upright storage unit, made in marine ply with towell rail, spice rack and lid that converts to a table, and large under cupboard that would take a small gas bottle easily enough.

Full width rock and roll bed with foam pads, covers and a full set of curtains lol

Set of four genuine whitewall tyres, commercial rated, loads of tread, 205/75/R14

Electrolux 3 way fridge in gwo

Some stuff i'm after:

Front and rear over-riders for early bay rear bumper and brazilian late bay front bumper.....preferably patina or ratty looking.
Rhd microbus sliding door
Pair of front indicator lenses

Happy to do deals on my stuff for any of the above, or anything else of interest :)

Little_Nav said:
Westy RHD slider jalousie window.

Happy to do deals on my stuff for any of the above, or anything else of interest :)

Don't think there's any difference between LHD or RHD windows fella, nor off/near side either fella,

May be wrong though!

May make it easier to track one down!

Matt

I have these three coolers for sale, one beer and two Pepsi....

http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/nicecupoftea68/library/Coolboxes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Take a look and we might be able to go P/X on the exhaust if you fancy one.

What, size are the tyres out of interest? And would you be willing to swap them without the wheels?

Rich

skint_golfer said:
I have these three coolers for sale, one beer and two Pepsi....

http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/nicecupoftea68/library/Coolboxes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Take a look and we might be able to go P/X on the exhaust if you fancy one.

What, size are the tyres out of interest? And would you be willing to swap them without the wheels?

Rich
Ive literally just bought a cooler exactly like the airstream pepsi one lol typical!
tyres are 175/65/15

Latest posts