taking our earlybay on tour

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancingbay

Reaction score
hi,
we're on tour round devon and cornwall from thursday.
we're staying at illfracombe, padstow, looe, dartmouth and dubstock on the way home.
we visited newquay last year at porth beach and they were lovely and also went to the meet at a38 and that was a really fun day. just wondered if anything is happening this year down there.

don't care if it's raining, i'm in me van and i have an umbrella and some wellies.

dancingbay said:
hi,
we're on tour round devon and cornwall from thursday.
we're staying at illfracombe, padstow, looe, dartmouth and dubstock on the way home.
we visited newquay last year at porth beach and they were lovely and also went to the meet at a38 and that was a really fun day. just wondered if anything is happening this year down there.

don't care if it's raining, i'm in me van and i have an umbrella and some wellies.

It is Wadebridge Wheels at the Royal Cornwall Showground on Sunday 8th. Newquay Dub Club will be camping on Saturday night and you could always pop along to the Mermaid @ Porth on Wednesday night, we always have a good crowd and visitors are very welcome.

cheers for that, might just have a nose and see what's going on.
we're off to looe on tuesday so doubt we'll make the wednesday meet this year.

thanks

looks like it's going to be a wet one, but who cares.
i have me wellies, me husband, me furry family and me van. can't ask for much more in life than that.
al

well, we're back and we had a great time.
we did ilfracombe, woolacombe, croyde, watergate bay, padstow, newquay, salcombe and dartmouth. the poor girl did 900 miles but she was so well behaved..she's still panting on the drive now.
great weather too :D

DSCF1071.jpg

little meadow campsite
IMG_4417_1.jpg

west pentire
IMG_4451_1.jpg

i've only just seen the calendar thread, i'll get me ass in gear and send one over today

Latest posts