Tattoos anyone?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buddysbuddy said:
Easy,

Who took the first two photos? They've really captured the colour on your sleeve.....

They were taken by my mate who is a photographer, the other ones are badly taken by me and my phone! :lol:

Jeff Ortega and Dave Bryant work out of Evil From The Needle, give em a call and they will help you out no end. Really nice guys who know there onions 8)

here's one of mine, it's an on going project, bit like the van :lol: run out of cash at moment.
DSCN2567.jpg

DSCN2565.jpg

DSCN2566.jpg

baj :mrgreen:

Thought it 'bout time I posted a first pic of my new ink :D

Picture2.jpg

Not the best pic as taken with webcam - but you get the idea :mrgreen:

Already thinking about what else I can link into it to make it more of a sleeve :shock:

and so it begins...........you get one and then think about the sleeve ;) careful dood that is valuable earlybay cash your using there! 8)

anyone seen the sun newspaper today ? some girl said she asked for 3 stars on her face, fell asleep and woke to find he'd done 56 .... :? i'd be more upset about how shit the lines are :shock:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2484001/Teenage-girl-sues-after-waking-up-with-56-tattoo-stars-on-her-face.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

can't copy the pic of the dude that did it, but well worth a look

nq3fww.jpg

:lol: :lol: works like a charm dood ;)

IMO she is an idiot! claims she fell asleep and he did all that lot :roll: rubbish, i have fallen asleep whilst being tattooed but on your face i think not :roll:

Can't say I've ever fallen asleep whilst being Tattooed and I've had about 30 hours!! :mrgreen:

Bit of a silly cow me thinks :alc:

Those are henna tats, they will dissappear after a few months, done by some dodgy romanian at the side of the road. She could have slept through it, but there is no way on earth you could sleep through the needle unless your Chuck Norris or something.

i love the way its not mentioned in the media that they aren't permanent :roll: , to make us believe its permanent and sensationalise the story. Why they publish utter rubbish like this is beyond me... they've tried to make it sound like it was done in a proper parlour.

Mind you, i saw what happened to a colleague of my wife's, where he took a nasty reaction to the henna and is scarred permanently. Imagine that on your 'coupon'.

I would'nt wipe my arse with The S*n anyway, after the utter shite they printed about the Liverpool fans at Hillsborough.

after seeing easys new post, thought id bump this tattoo post, so not to troll his :lol:
anyways heres a couple of my back tat, i must get a whole pic done sometime :roll: had about 12 hours work over time,each butterfly is about 3x3 inches and each tat holds a meaning to me.
also got flowers and childrens names on my foot, quiet fancy having some old skool tats on my other one, but think my money will be spend on the bus for a while yet :mrgreen:

championturbo014.jpg

tattoomay2006012Small.jpg

tattoomay2006004Small.jpg

apparently ez has got some tastey new ink..... but i reckon he just got someone to draw on him with felt tips!!!!!

jessy!!!! :mrgreen:
.......back at cha!!!!!

:lol: :lol: would save a few quid!

Hey, if you resurrect this thread at least post some pics of ink :lol: How come no pic of your arm Jon?

Consider yourself told thru, take your bickering with Ez to his thread :mrgreen:

cos its not that impressive i comparison......yet! got my artist designing me a half sleeve at the moment......

what sort of style sleeve is it dooder?

well as ive already got my all time fav song titile on the back of my arm.....and i also play bass (like a demon i might add :lol: ) its probably gonna be music inspired i think!!! bu maybe with a stack of hot rod flames thrown in for good measure!!!

dunno really, will have to see what james comes up with..... basically given him a load of pics of different muscial things, plus some lyrics and also some flames...and see what he comes up with. then it should bounce back and forth changing and evolving before it goes on.....

probably also gonna be black and white..... as much as i adore the trad coloured stuff like you have ez.... and the colour really feckin pop on yours.... i dont know if i want colour on me.....ive always liked the look of blacxk and shading (being a black and white trained photographer...and a demon at that i may add!!!! :lol: )

just some dude called james freestone..... partner of a girl who i went to school with (she did my first tat).... he was kind of an apprentice...but she has now gone back to uni and hes taken over the shop.....and his work is really blossoming too!!!
old skool skater.....who recently tattooed the santa cruz screaming hand...on the plam of his own hand!!!! nutter

Latest posts