Tekenders Who's Going ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tiny-Pie said:
Going to ask for the day off work on sat so hopefully I can come along...

I'm happy to hear there will be some ladies there...

Will bring some carpet to put down underneath vans for people to work on if that would be helpful? Haha sorry I can't teach anyone anything...

hey tiny...put me down for a roll on the carpet.... :mrgreen:

The Tuesdays (2) T5 might wash it.
Viking 80 + mrs and Child
rickyrooo1 - reinstating all the cooling, flaps/stat/lower tins etc plus pre mot check and supplier of fire.
BaySearcher - General mooching
Top Banana Racing and Mrs TBR - Heating fault finding, oil leaks. General check over, and fitting a propex possibly
Oscar & mrs Oscar + ickle one- unsure of any jobs yet. Mainly chilling I expect.
Moley76 (2) - A few service bit's, possibly fitting a zig and a few other job's!
Zed - sitting in Doug's chair pointing at bits.
art b ... will be there helpin out, keepin an eye on Eddy, an drinkin.
Ermintrude Giving advanced napping skills sessions - bring your own blankie
Bertiebot probably coming to find and fix some oil leaks and maybe reinstall my oil pressure gauge sender.
Mr n Mrs JT (John n Bev) plus little spanner - helping newbies as much as we're able

tuesday.Wildchild said:
rickyrooo1 - reinstating all the cooling, flaps/stat/lower tins etc plus pre mot check and supplier of fire.
Top Banana Racing and Mrs TBR - Heating fault finding, oil leaks. General check over, and fitting a propex possibly
Oscar & mrs Oscar + ickle one- unsure of any jobs yet. Mainly chilling I expect.
Moley76 (2) - A few service bit's, possibly fitting a zig and a few other job's!
Bertiebot probably coming to find and fix some oil leaks and maybe reinstall my oil pressure gauge sender.
Mr n Mrs JT (John n Bev) plus little spanner - helping newbies as much as we're able

for those considering a visit,
the list on tlb has grown a bit.. :D

rickyrooo1 and Mrs Roo - reinstating all the cooling, flaps/stat/lower tins etc plus pre mot check and supplier of fire.
Robo and crew - fit my electronic ignition & learn how to set the timing & bits.
Konaboy6284 - learning and beating.
dubster (+ a mate, maybe) - Taking the **** out of baysearcher, watching the F1 with RickyRooo1, nursing a hangover. Maybe finally hooking up some leisure battery.
nzskid - sitting in Zeds chair, maybe drinking
Vdubs Brvs
Neptune on big learning curve.
Moosey & Mrs Moosey - Wanting heat in the van
Mattlad - Doing v.little but may be able to help out, who's taking their engine out this time then????
Sick Boy formanly known as BJM - to probe electrically.
Yorkshirecampers - testing RnR bed.
Simon, Anna & Isobel & Lennon. I've been asked to fit a split charger, can advise others.
Robyip and Ken as copilot?
Tiny Pie - Mainly watching and trying to learn to do a basic service + moving that fuel filter out of the engine bay
PopTop2 - wanting to come really
David and Katie (dfordox) - aiming to learn more about maintaining our bus, and possibly doing a dynamo to alternator conversion (we probably won't arrive until Saturday lunchtime)

its this weekend ..... :party0006:

the weather looks good,

its a good casual[and cheap] weekend in a great location,

and there will be a lot of people getting together to fettle their vans and improve there knowledge,
as well as have a few beers ;)

Latest posts