Tekenders Who's Going ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 18618

Reaction score
80e91445.jpg

Saturday 13th - Sunday 14th April
Victoria Farm
Highcross
Claybrooke Magna
Lutterworth
LE17 5AU
http://www.victoria-farm.org/index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Time to see how many of you are wanting to go and what you think you'd like to do.
Camping is cheap at £7 a night and £3 for hook up. Pay for camping on arrival and we'll have a whip around to cover the barn (which is to be confirmed).

If you're a novice who can't even change the oil come along, if you're clued up on any part and fancy helping out come along, we can never tell what "experts" turn up as nobody charges for advice so there's no real guarantee they'll turn up, Zed never misses one and there's usually plenty of guys who know enough to at least point you right - plus half the time it's about having the confidence to do something with someone else there to tell you it won't explode - right?.
Don't forget any technical help/advice on the weekend is given free.
You will need something to lay on and catch oil drips as its a grass field, hook ups are but a few.
Any fire pits to be off the ground and grass protected.

If you want to ask just post your question or pm me or Rick.
Just copy the list and add yourself to it or let me know and I'll do it for you.
We will be there friday midday and a few others I'm sure.
If you want to make it a longer weekend just give Eddy or Jackie a call.
Helpful info found here http://techenders.webs.com/toolsrequired.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Tuesdays (2) T5 might wash it.
Viking 80 + mrs and Child

rickyrooo1 - reinstating all the cooling, flaps/stat/lower tins etc plus pre mot check and supplier of fire.

rickyrooo1 - reinstating all the cooling, flaps/stat/lower tins etc plus pre mot check and supplier of fire.
BaySearcher - General mooching

baysearcher said:
Top Banana Racing and Mrs TBR - Heating fault finding, oil leaks. General check over.

Top Banana Racing and Mrs TBR - Heating fault finding, oil leaks. General check over. Propex

Top Banana Racing and Mrs TBR - Heating fault finding, oil leaks. General check over, and fitting a propex possibly

Top Banana Racing and Mrs TBR - Heating fault finding, oil leaks. General check over, and fitting a propex possibly
Oscar & mrs Oscar + ickle one- unsure of any jobs yet. Mainly chilling I expect.

Oscar & mrs Oscar + ickle one- unsure of any jobs yet. Mainly chilling I expect.
Moley76 (2) - A few service bit's, possibly fitting a zig and a few other job's! :D

Moley76 (2) - Gaffer taping a new wheel arch on, looking for metal, and drinking cider.

is this in April or July please? might be up for this, I have a replacement steering wheel I was putting on, a new aerial, I may have drop spindles by then and few other bits to bolt on too plus I love the sound of everyone helping everyone and getting pi$$ed up in the process! My bus can bring the music :eek: :eek: :eek: :mrgreen:

Moley76 (2) - Gaffer taping a new wheel arch on, looking for metal, and drinking cider.
art b ... will be there helpin out, keepin an eye on Eddy, an drinkin..

rickyrooo1 said:

You cheeky Git!! :p I might get some of that colour coded gaffer tape, although the silver stuff is still holding on well!! :p

Going to ask for the day off work on sat so hopefully I can come along...

I'm happy to hear there will be some ladies there...

Will bring some carpet to put down underneath vans for people to work on if that would be helpful? Haha sorry I can't teach anyone anything...

Tiny-Pie said:

Will bring some carpet to put down underneath vans for people to work on if that would be helpful? Haha sorry I can't teach anyone anything...

I'm sure you could but its not that kind of weekend. :)

Zed - no idea.
art b ... will be there helpin out, keepin an eye on Eddy, an drinkin..

tuesday.Wildchild said:
Tiny-Pie said:

I'm sure you could but its not that kind of weekend. :)

Oh dear....well you said it can get messy.... ? :msn4: :msn4:

Latest posts