Testwood Motors Limited dealer sticker - Southampton

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

our bus 68

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has got an original Testwood Motors dealers sticker of Southampton in their bus?
My Dormobile came from there new in 1968 and I've been trying to find out what the original dealers sticker would have looked like.

I recently found this one but can't work out what the faded triangular logos were. Possibly ct or tm maybe for testwood motors?

My aim is to try to recreate it to put back in my bus. So any info would be great. Thanks.

You could try asking them.

381 Shirley Road. Shirley. Southampton. Hampshire. SO153JD. 02380 701107

They might even have one, you never know.

Trikky2 said:
You could try asking them.

381 Shirley Road. Shirley. Southampton. Hampshire. SO153JD. 02380 701107

They might even have one, you never know.

Testwood don't exist anymore despite being listed on line. Breeze Volkswagen took over the main company in 2004. :( will try them, you never know.

Ah, sorry. I assumed that they were still around seeing as the listing still looks current. Looks like the database is long overdue some maintenance.

Can you track down the original owners by doing a Companies House search? If the address is not listed for the Director's, you could use 192.com to track the rest down.

Latest posts