the bang bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a maxi-cosi one. he started going in it when he was about 8 months (sitting up well on his own) they recomend from about 9 months. We went to volksworld show when he was 8 months took a few hours to get there he was fine and slept init while we were driving. It sit alot more upright in the bus then it does in the passat and he loves it, also sleeps fine into when its layed back. Did a 1000 miles to cornwall without any problems.

He is now starting to speak and every day when i get home from work he get my hand and says "keys" "van" and we go for a drive 8) we both love it :D

enjoy stu

Cheers Ash, my missus is working an extra day a week so me and Charlie will be spending a day to ourselves to go exploring in the van while his sisters at school, good times :mrgreen:

Nice thread dude, been looking at it for nearly 2 hours now!! i should get on with some work!! enjoyed the highs and the lows!

hi mate, when you go camping where does the little-un kip.

Got an 8month old little girl who wriggles around for england so it's either me out in the awning or i have just ordered one of those bunks that go across the front seats but want sure how safe they are?

Cheers mate your bus is lookin lowwww life!

thanks for all the nice comments :D keeps me going through the lowz

arch is 18 months now and he still just sleeps in with us (full size rock and roll bed) but we have another on its way so, i'm either going to get a cabin bunk, buit i'm toying with the idea of making a mini rock and roll bed out the front seats for the kids

found this picture on the internet :msn4: *fame* :D
26001_1360892818844_1127260789_1061.jpg

:lol: I was curiouse so I did a search on Google for DUBSCUM :lol:
You where allover the place :mrgreen: nice one.
Wheres the pictures of the classic cars then :(

dubscum said:
archie has just start to speak amd one of his first words was "van" he comes everywhere in it with me, a true dubber in the making

Nothing like teaching your little ones the dub life.
My oldest 3 year old now spots buses a mile away and starts yelling "Kombi Papa , Kombi Papa"

Priceless.

A few weeks ago at OCTO

Picture058Large.jpg

ib-bus said:
dubscum said:
archie has just start to speak amd one of his first words was "van" he comes everywhere in it with me, a true dubber in the making

Nothing like teaching your little ones the dub life.
My oldest 3 year old now spots buses a mile away and starts yelling "Kombi Papa , Kombi Papa"

Priceless.

A few weeks ago at OCTO

Picture058Large.jpg

it really is a family scene :mrgreen:

ground hugger said:
:lol: I was curiouse so I did a search on Google for DUBSCUM :lol:
You where allover the place :mrgreen: nice one.
Wheres the pictures of the classic cars then :(

I've not done that before, just have :shock: there was only a few classics and my camera was full, i'll start a very little thread in genaral

dubscum said:
He is now starting to speak and every day when i get home from work he get my hand and says "keys" "van" and we go for a drive 8) we both love it :D

that is awesome :D

mine (13 months) is really starting to put her words together, we have to be really careful what we say as shes starting to repeat words perfectly after maybe hearing them once or twice. she can say "Dub drive" but she hasnt been out yet as its parked in the garage.

just read this from the first page and i must say im gagging to do some work on the bus now. trouble is theres not alot to do! any suggestions? lol. im deffinately gonna get more lowz before the summer. its just gotta happen

perfect look original is my favoryte my dubscum, yours babys see happiness,.

good work.

One greetin the mexico city...

Latest posts