the bang bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dubscum said:
its a tad bouncy upfront, but i've been in alot worse that are higher :D windypops you going volksworld ?

Dude, wish I was. Been for the last few years but can't make it this time, gutted :( Last year I bought all my lowering goodies from T2D

Today I shall be re-fitting my bathroom, fun hey! The wife keeps nagging though :lol:

Your bus is looking so good, can't wait to see it.

What's your next show after that?

the plan is, to have it MOT'ed and get the rear notched and down another spline for bustypes. its my 30th so going to have a BBQ and BBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR :D

Thanks to you Ash I left the Volksworld show with this...

26562_379704138826_510453826_3677538_1227771_n.jpg

:shock:

(No not the shoe, it was already in the boot) :lol:

*jumps for joy* :D nice move ollie, i spent most the day saturday looking for you in the bars. i did not find you but i did get a little tipsy.

there is a problem now tho ollie, your bus will look way cooler then mine :( :lol:

you doing bustypes ?

dubscum said:
*jumps for joy* :D nice move ollie, i spent most the day saturday looking for you in the bars. i did not find you but i did get a little tipsy.

there is a problem now tho ollie, your bus will look way cooler then mine :( :lol:

you doing bustypes ?

Fuck! I totally forgot to tell you... My mate had to work Saturday so we went Sunday! Sorry for being a rubbish friend! We were only there for three hours anyway!

When is Bustypes? I got a big job on now because after sourcing the rest of the parts for the beam I've got to fit it up, notch the front and rear, retrim the interior, and rebuild my 1776 motor!

Hoping it won't be off the road too long! :lol:

Your bus looks awesome anyway, I'm pretty sure I won't be stealing your thunder... just sharing it! :lol:

16/17/18th of april, i'm asking people if there going and my bus is off the road with no MOT :lol:

http://www.bus-types.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

never been before just want to try and do as many new shows as possible

you've got your work cutt out with the bus then, its going be sick when you've done 8)

dubscum said:
16/17/18th of april, i'm asking people if there going and my bus is off the road with no MOT :lol:

http://www.bus-types.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

never been before just want to try and do as many new shows as possible

you've got your work cutt out with the bus then, its going be sick when you've done 8)

Oh, I see its your birthday too! :msn4:

I'll try and get the time off work and drag my bus there whether its done or not. :lol:

just found this picture and now want white wheels (and sunshine) again, whats wrong with me :lol:
001.jpg

gonna keep myself busy with the grinder tomorrow :p

After seeing your youtube clips, not surprised your number plate's so bent :lol: Still looks sweet. I need a chat about stance when we meet. Taking my bus out today has made me think, it's gotta go lower :msn4: :D just need to convince the wife! :lol:

loaded my tools into my bus ......... mobile work shop :D
003.jpg

drove over 2 very bumpy fields and set up shop ..... to find what i thought i needed to do, i didn't :oops:
009.jpg

008.jpg

maybe a good thing ......... would you trust me with a grinder :lol:
010.jpg

late bay project ........ 6 years on. Still untouched :D
013.jpg

bye bye cows
018.jpg

so after all the effort i ended up cable tieing a front number plate on and earthing my horn :oops: MOT time, i'm so cool :(
006.jpg

windsurfer said:
After seeing your youtube clips, not surprised your number plate's so bent :lol: Still looks sweet. I need a chat about stance when we meet. Taking my bus out today has made me think, it's gotta go lower :msn4: :D just need to convince the wife! :lol:

You know it makes sense :mrgreen:

61 stu said:
windsurfer said:

You know it makes sense :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

Latest posts