The Bus Stop Over - Battle of the Bays?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foz said:
Dylan said:
:) :)
MarkC68 said:
I think the deadline of the 30th april is for the discounted tickets, so I dont think its of any worry (Andy Fowler does know we are sorting something so I'm sure he will make it happen)!

We are there for definate too - at worst it'll be a two bus line up, early us westy v late us westy :D
We are a definite too...bought our tickets weeks ago!!

Excellent mate. try not to lose the keys this time!! :lol:
It wasn't me that lost them, it was my very drunk other half !!! ;)

Please add my name to the list.
Been in the lineup twice before, so hopefully it'll be third time lucky for the cool bays.

The list so far then,

1. FoZ
2. Myvanway
3.Westy Geoff
4.Dylan
5.lobie
6.Melv Moore
7.Micko68

1. FoZ
2. Myvanway
3.Westy Geoff
4.Dylan
5.lobie
6.Melv Moore
7.Micko68

Just to keep this current....anymore advances on the 7 listed??
From what i can make out TLB isn't that well represented thus far....
It could be Earlybays year!! And a chance to bring the defecit back to 2-1 :D
We can't have them doing the treble on us!! :evil:
Come on guys, a bit of fun and banter...should be a good weekend surrounded by bay enthusiasts!! 8)

Foz said:
1. FoZ
2. Myvanway
3.Westy Geoff
4.Dylan
5.lobie
6.Melv Moore
7.Micko68
8. Delilahtoo (provisional)

Just to keep this current....anymore advances on the 7 listed??

Added my name at No.8, hope to make it over on the Saturday morning.

Not 100% sure if we're coming, but if we do I'll deffinetly be up for the line up.

Should be able to let you know in the next week or so.

myvanway 69 said:
Is battle of the bays on both days???
Can only do sunday realy! :|

Saturday only I think. Usual show'n'shine on Sunday. If I'm wrong somebody will put me right I am sure.

Delilahtoo said:
myvanway 69 said:
Is battle of the bays on both days???
Can only do sunday realy! :|

Saturday only I think. Usual show'n'shine on Sunday. If I'm wrong somebody will put me right I am sure.

Yes, you're right bud!

Just ordered my tickets!
Advanced booking deadline is the 8th June, just a reminder.....

myvanway 69 said:
Booked mine last week, going up with Adam from T2-Ginterior to show off the 'BuddyBox'
Come on Foz you know you want one!!?? ;) :D

I'd love one mate, would suit my bus down to a T, just cant afford the asking price sadly :(

Just 7 days left till this event, my tickets came on Thursday! :p
Looking forward to this, lets hope the weather improves somewhat for this!! :roll:

What time is everyone heading up on saturday? :?
Perhaps we could all arrange to meet at a certain point at a time to suit all and cruise in together??
I've never been before, so any suggestions welcome.....

P.s Any other EB's care to join in on the action saturday???
Quick bump 8)

I can't do this year.. but next year, once I have relocated to the midlands, then count me in! I'll be there with all guns blazing..

"Let me at em! Let me at em!" :lol:

Foz,

Were travelling up on the Saturday morning and will be there for the duel around half 11.
If it suits you could meet you on the way,travelling A5,M69,M1,A46-let me know.

Met a fellow early bay guy at Deva dubs yesterday who will hopefully be joining us if he hasnt sold his van before then.
It was a 69 weekender with all original interior,never been welded and the works underneath and for sale @£14000!!!!!
What a bargain but he didnt have any takers so if its there someone looking for one would get a real bargain.

westy geoff said:
Foz,

Were travelling up on the Saturday morning and will be there for the duel around half 11.
If it suits you could meet you on the way,travelling A5,M69,M1,A46-let me know.

Geoff,
what direction/area roughly are you coming from? I was going to head up the M42, A42 route as Im Birmingham way. Could meet at junction 10 M42 where the A5/M42 junction meets? Or i can head further across and meet you at the A5/M69 junction. There is a petrol garage just off the main M69 island on the A5 northbound. What you reckon?

Latest posts