The Bus Stop Over - Battle of the Bays?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally gutted too! Was lookin forward to this little event!
Typical my 1st season in a camper and its been a total washout!
Gettin fed up now! :-(

....Not Feeling the love!

Gettin fed up now! :-(

....Not Feeling the love![/quote]

Chin up ourkid, cant rain all the time :shock: ..................well it can!! :lol:
See you at camperjam dude.

The joys of camping out foz,we will have to party harder at camper jam.so bored now as wkd was all planned and its sunny at minute.

Amazing how a planned wknd can change in the blink of an eye!
Oh well, work for me now.
See you all at camperjam.

....Feel the disappointment! :-(

Words from Bus Stop Over Event Holders.

Due to heavy rainfall overnight & bleak forecast for the weekend the Bus Stop Over has regrettably been cancelled. This decision was not taken lightly & over the last 2 weeks we have done all we can to make the event go-ahead as planned. A new road installed in the last 48 hours was washed away overnight & the landlord forced cancellation of the event.

All advanced tickets holders who paid through Paypal will be contacted over the next few days, any ticket holders who purchased tickets from us at VW shows please get in touch.

All Traders will also receive a full refund.

The Bus Stop Over will not be rescheduled in 2012.

Again apologies for the cancellation & the disappointment & inconvenience this may cause, there was no option in the end.

Andrew & Steve

Dude... I live in Higham Ferrers, which is not that far from the venue (leicester way), and the sun has been out all day.. no rain here!!
But im pritty pissed now else i would go and find us a field to have our own do!!!! :lol:
Im so pissed off mate, all the shows ive been to this year other than Sandown have been a wash out, but Camperjam is going to be AWESOME!!!
ITS GOING TO BE HOT,HOT,HOT!!!! :lol: 8)
Mmm More cider anyone???????

Paul.

Latest posts