The krusty bus. Now Upper Krusty

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bump for leon to check out the wheels :D

As for my cornwall trip :cry: i had a clutch explosion due to my clutch release arm breaking and needed a replacement gearbox on the bank holiday weekend!!!!!!
But paul at evil bens came to the rescue and i was back on the road within hours with his gearbox and cluth :mrgreen: Top guys cant recomend them enough Evils bens thanks and paul for the parts and labour top bloke

Its been quite a while since I updated this page so I will get some pics up of my progress with new twin 36 dellorto carbs and all new transporterhaus suspension

I also took the firewall panel out for a clean and the tank area was spotless!

And my new wheels from leon (sorry it took so long to get pics up)

I had a 4 wheel alignment done and camber adjusted on an all singing and dancing laser set up in a brand new kwik fit for £40 bargain

Hi Mike, I got the wheels from Leon on here they are sa sprintstars and you can only get originals as they don't make reproductions!

8) nice one. why oh why did i sell them? :mrgreen:

Cheers guys :mrgreen: next jobs are to fit a buttys throttle pedal linkage and maybe refurb the louvre windows, I might look at getting the parts anodised black!!!!!

Im thinking of selling my wheels 14" 4.5 and 5.5 £500 with a spare sa sprintstar! PM me if your interested

Hi Beef yeah the wheels and tyres are in good nick and they come with a spare :mrgreen:

Well its been a long time since I last posted on here but a lot has changed with the Krusty bus.
The list of changes are-
*new paint on the outside as the inside was all original montana red
*new upholstery
*new French slammer 4" narrowed front beam and spindles
*15" SA sprintstars 4.5 fronts and 4.5 rears banded on the inside to make them 5.5"
*new seals all round on everything
*new tyres all round

I'm nearly finished on the rebuild hopefully only another 3 or 4 weeks and I should be back on the road.

The interior has come out brilliant and looks great with the red :mrgreen:

Curtains and flooring

And a new steering wheel I need to make a boss for

Latest posts