The llllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooongggggggg Road back

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johnnyâ„¢ said:
a red metal flake roof and red flames up the side would look uber cool 8) .

Must say I gotta agree with that !!! :lol:

i was watching a pimp my ride US last night, and they customed a chevy impala (i think) with a candy green and black, with green flames on the bonnet. I must say im not a fan of flames, but this looked subtle and totally outstanding!

Any one got any ideas?.I want some sign writting but cant quite hit on the thing im after.I was thinking hot wheels but im sure its been done

And now the electrics are done.A big shout goes out for JONSAUTOELECTRICSOLUTIONS.What a man he was prepared to travel from brum said he would be here by 8.30 he was and done by 12.00 he was.And he was a complete gent and nothing like the prices some silly sods have been quoting.I would seriously recomend him to anyone :D And the time gets nearer she's nearly there

Well after she fought me every step of the way. I can say that she is "BACK IN BLACK".Thats it boys she is all legal and back on the road in about 12 mths !(give or take)
So it can be done, a complete numpty can read learn how to and rebuild a camper in under a year !!!
None of which wouldn't be done if it weren't for t'internet and a few knowledgeable forums :wink:
Just the shiffting bug bear to slay now and we are "all cool and the gang".
And the biggest irony is I did all this.Got it back on road all legal and working (respraying,refitting interior,repareing gearbox,fitting new engine,rebuilding SLAMMED front end,And minor wealding repaires!!overhauling brakes I.E get them working again.Re-MOTed after a Cat D write off.NONE of which i knew how too)
All in sooner then the "professional garage" did the respray on my late bay.
In fact they took my latey in with a couple of mths left on the disk.I just got the latey back of them and realised the disk reads 11/06 :shock: :shock: And i still need to now get it working and do the rear arche's wealding.Good job i now know how to !
Anyway thats where ive been under TWO buss's :roll: :roll: :roll:
And what do they say about waiting for buss's then 2 come at once :D

Latest posts