The MOT man said thanks for bringing your van to me!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loxy

Reaction score
Just picked my van up from the garage round the corner after its successful MOT :D :D
The MOT guy said he was thinking of going off sick when he saw me drive in (not another crusty vw van), after he MOT'ed it he said thanks for bringing it in and please come back next year 8) He even asked whether the front axle was brand new (I repainted it in rustbullet after welding my adjusters in).
He couldnt believe that it was rust free, never welded, original engine & genuine mileage.
Man I love days like this, I'm the next level up from super chuffed (whatever that it), bring on the early bay meet in October :p :p

cool! :D
my mot guy loves my cars as they are always a bit different.
must get boring looking at euro boxes all day :lol:

Nice one dude! a great day for the dub! 8)

I'm the next level up from super chuffed

im feeling like this too.

Just mot'd my van today and only needed a pair of wipers. :D

My advisory notice only says 'oil leak'. I said to the guy show me a 30+ year old vw without one, and ill show you the 3 grand motor.

Just need some sunny days to drive around in now.

Cheers guys, managed to get a spot right in front of the reception entrance at work when I got back from the garage as well, couldnt help but smile every time I walked past (and I seemed to have lots of things that needed me to walk through reception today!!).
Stood out like a sore thumb what with all the non-descript boxes that everyone else drives to work.

Think Ive been on a bit of a downer cos the vans been off the road for a few months waiting for me to fix this and that. So looking forward to hitting the streets of South Wales again........

chuffed as nuts for you Loxy as you know just got mine after a L O N G wait so know the feeling cant stop smiling every time i jump in it 8)

i always get a great service from my garage :wink: .....with extras :shock: .....(well he is my hubby :p )

62a82059.gif
Cool_Ani.gif

Latest posts