THE NOT SO GREEN GODDESS UPDATE 15/5/09

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crede999

Reaction score
After a age of rubbing my fingers to the bones and swearing a lot the green goddess finally got a bit of colour be it only engine bay and arches hopefully the rest should be done by end of next week whoo who anyhow heres some pics
IN PRIMER
IMG_0050.jpg

THE COLOUR !!!
IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

TAHATS ALL FOR NOW WILL KEEP YOU POSTED

REGARDS
CHRIS

well finally got started to get some panels back first up is the doors there fun to put together ....................................not anyhow things should move suitre quick so will try and keep you guys posted

regards
chris
photo.jpg

2.jpg

photo5.jpg

aogrady said:
Hi!

Well aren't you the shiny one? ;)

Looking very nice indeed. Good job.

Cheers!

Alistair

lol alistair it was meant to be a quick project this but soon got out of hand and the guys doing paint are very good and cant help themselves as they love doing this sort of work rather than the more modern cars they do day in day out !! plus i like a good buff on a sunday morning !

best tregards
chris

rear valance ........................nice

IMG_0086.jpg

sorry its sideways but shes got new shoes !!!
IMG_0080.jpg

engine lid
IMG_0087.jpg

get the sliding door and tailgate tomorrow so i know what i will be doing this weekend !

then on tuesday the interior starts all seats being recovered hopefully bus back friday headliner saturday then no stopping till its built all the bits

lets ave it !!

regards
chris

Looking good Chris,nice to see it in Jewish Racing Gold :D Did you manage to get another brown nosed spot :shock:

Steve

hi steve its actually lada jizcan i kid you not !!!! as cant get savanna beige in water based and laquer , did try but not possible , got a pair of them spotlamps so sent one off to carl , so i am on the look out for one now lol !!

whens tha bus of yours hitting the road ?

be nice to see some pics of it in the bright sun it woulld look very cool !

anyhow got to go take it easy

best regards
chris

Not sure when it will hit the road,waiting for the sunroof cover to make it watertight and engine sorting.It's just sat on the drive under cover,with getting out of the unit everythings all over the shop,tool's and some bits at the parents some bits in back of the bus, seem's to take ages to find stuff and then the weather changes and got to cover bus back up (should've welded the sunroof hole up)

Steve

Latest posts