time to join the gallery!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSullivan

Reaction score
Now that i have my bus and not just in my head!i thought i would share it with you.I don't think i will be as fast updating as some of you guys as the words 'ability' and 'none' spring to mind!!
Thanks to Graham L for helping me get on the road and to Lard and crewcab for their PM's many moons ago.
Anyhow enough talking here my 69 micro 9 seater.. :D

233ed1.jpg

2ntk015.jpg

24ch6w4.jpg

f1wgex.jpg

2qu3ry0.jpg

1jp074.jpg

Jeez big photos!

O'

Yep - looks like you have yourself a nice project bus there 8)

Kevin

Good to see some pictures on here other than when it was for sale, did wonder whether you actually got home as I heard nothing more from you :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

When you want to slam it just let me know :lol:

Thanks guys!
Graham it did take me a while to get home granted!not a couple of months though :oops: carried away enjoying the bus and getting that darker red(brown) off the rear end.Would love to get it slammed but could be a while yet.still drives well up hear in the clouds :)

post it up on the red bus rules thread. Think we are going to need all the help we can get compared to the other (mixed ;) ) colour threads.

Got some hub caps.looking to get some splitty wheels in white next.Maybe closer to the ground...
Been out stealing stu 61's ideas!Table next..

2cqbjmq.jpg

25fk6y8.jpg

O'Sullivan said:
Now that i have my bus and not just in my head!i thought i would share it with you.I don't think i will be as fast updating as some of you guys as the words 'ability' and 'none' spring to mind!!

Great looking bus. When Graham delivered my bus to me last October it was basically a rolling shell full of bagged up parts from the previous owner, no engine, and a unknown gearbox. My experience totals changing of brake pads so I had a huge task ahead of me, I was proper pooing it!

So, I purchased a Bentley manual and asked plenty of stupid questions on this forum and I have achieved a lot.

Removed all the suspension/lowered front/rear rack n pinion
Fitted the gearbox and engine
Replaced all the gearshift boots and fitted a Berg shifter
Updated to front discs and changed all the lines

I still have plenty to do but just decide what you want to do, take your time and ask away.

Des

Latest posts