Tin Top Vs Pop Top

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Low&Slow said:
Hey there! Hope your search is going well......

We had this very problem just over two years ago. Im afraid that it HAS to be Tin top all the way (well thats for us anyways!) We have 3 children with another on the way....you can buy an awning, thus giving you the space you need. There are some VERY nice pop tops out there, but you cant beat a good Ol tin top.

Ours is currently without doors or front window.....the big revamp started this weekend!
(Campers eat your bank account. Fact! But, oh so very worth it!)

Enjoy your search! :D

Tin top for me and the wife. Weees think they look much cooler when lowerd. Really dont like the high tops though :evil: Again our choice only :lol:

As you'll see I had a poptop which I got slammedkustom to alter to a tintop. I never used the poptop, not enough pop for a tall dude to stand up in and anyway you couldn't go anywhere once you had stood up!

For looks i always prefered a tin top but when it came to getting mine, having 2 kids i thought it better to go for a poptop. I've got a continental bed in mine so both sleep up there. I've grown very accustomed to the poptop and now think they look better :lol:

Tin top for me, look way cooler in my opinion and if you wanna camp have a drive away awning. Pop tops are good for quick breaks but given the actual standing room when its up, its not like your gunna walk miles in there. High tops are ok as ice cream vans (sorry its what they remind me of) Ive spent that long on my knees welding in the back of mine, it wouldnt seem right to stand up in there :lol:

David
You've seen the bus before in our unit :mrgreen:
(the elm green & White deluxe)

Tintops rule :lol:

Hoorah for the tin-tops! :D

I was brought up with one in the family, so I guess it's what I'm used to.

Looking forward to the pics! 8)

Graham L said:
David
You've seen the bus before in our unit :mrgreen:
(the elm green & White deluxe)

Tintops rule :lol:

Yep Elm Green and White Deluxe (pictures are on here somewhere :D )

We visited Graham at Midland Early Bay yesterday and I can certainly recommend the place (and Graham) to anyone looking for an honest bus and honest advice.

Thanks again mate. :)

Latest posts