Tonight

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone one know of a website, where I can watch the match - all the tv's over here will be watching the Germany / Wales match... :(

Heh We've got the England vs. Croatia match here on telly, but Finland vs. Portugal is on bloody Canal Plus (pay tv).

gninnam said:
Does anyone one know of a website, where I can watch the match - all the tv's over here will be watching the Germany / Wales match... :(

If you can't watch it you can listen via the BBC website on Radio5Live - better than nothing (or is it? Croatia have just scored :cry: )

;)

Obviously I'd rather we qualified, but I am looking forward to a major tournament without all the 'yes, we can win it' bullsh1t!

Come on Croatia (and their kit is the coolest!) :lol:

;)

Right!!!

I love football and last night nearly brought a tear to my eye :cry: Why aren`t we playing on grass like we do on paper!!

1. Owen, Rooney, Rio, Terry we`re all out last night due to injuries but where was carragher? I was under the impression that he had said he`d come back if needed?? and what a game campbell had!!(on his own)

2.Crouch is a good player but he isn`t a player that plays on his own!! The last three or so games we`ve played big man little man up front and it has worked for us, so why play big man on his own?? Beckham brought the best out of crouch when he came on due to his ability to put a ball anywhere on the pitch whice created the 2nd goal! so why not start him?

3.I personally think carson is a good keeper and his nerves got the better of him last night and doesn`t deserve a slating but where the hell was David James? IMO he is the best we`ve got!!!

Steve mclaren has a very good footballing brain but our players can only feel comfortable in a 4-4-2 setup which is a shame as this is why the italians brazillians french and spainiards(to name a few) are as good as they are! They can adapt!!!

The whole system needs a clearout and time should be taken on selecting a new gaffer for our lads!! I`m as dissapointed as anyone at the result last night but we`ve got to get behind them in the world cup qualifiers and we will come good!!!

Sorry for the moan :lol:

Al

I think that a bit of advertising is needed on the front of Scot Carsons bright yellow shirt.I was thinking that 'I can't believe it's not butter' or 'utterly butterly' is appropriate.

The english press are a shower of pricks. they love failure as much as success as it fills column inches. they build them up then pray they can knock em down. And england manager selection seems to be more due to what the papers want than who is the right man for the job.

With tits like david MaDonnell writing for the Mirror, football is definitely doomed. The press really need to look at themselves because half the time i think they are 90% of the problem/pressure. You can be sure the players read the papers and it doesnt help.

I have to agree with J&M, im looking forward to a good tournament without all the media hype/frenzy/bullshit 'footballs coming home' crap and the good given right that england will and should win.

Latest posts