vanfest tickets on ebay !!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
steve92 said:
he's taking the p-ss :?

You can't blame the seller as he only started the listing at the ticket face value.
At this rate think i'll have a wedding to go to though :lol:

that is odd. ive never camped there but i cant imagine it would be worth that much. can you still go in for a day. or do we have to go on ebay and pay 100 notes a ticket

oh shit i'll be in trouble now as i did not get around to buying any. better get on vwshows.com pretty quick for an alternative!!

Jeeeez !! £310 - and people worry about fuel prices !! Think how far you can go on £310 worth of fuel and camping charges. Looks like theres some out there who have more than they know what to do with :lol:

Both the Caravan Club and the Camping and Caravanning Club have sites less than 5 minutes away from Vanfest. Much less than £310...... :lol:

Nice and quiet, hot showers and clean loos..... :lol: :lol:

Best to book though as they will get busy.

Vanfest tickets for day visitors are £10 per adult, per day. Personally I think they should do a weekend ticket at a reduced price as it costs us £40 to get in for both days, which I think is pretty steep.

Trading prices have gone up too this year.........

I know it's the premier show of the year and a 'must see' for most bus fans, but by the time you add the cost of petrol/diesel to get there, and a weekend's camping, it's not exactly a cheap weekend away :roll:

rant over.... :lol:

wot mugs fancy paying that price :shock: the show is good but not that good! We are camping at a site near vanfest this year just going in for the day got fed up last year with dickheads throwing beer cans about (hitting peoples vans) fecking dogs shitting everywhere :x and bollocks music in the evening! We can still get pissed but won't get covered in shit, have dents in ours busses and can go for a piss with out worrying if the toilets are ok

where you camping Hogseye?
were in one of the local pub campsites again (cant remember the name just now), cheap clean good beer (last year), good food and still get everything we want from the show....

why? are you going to come and throw beer cans at me :lol: its in great malvern something like riverside caravan park, off the top of my head. when i spoke to the woman she said other vans had booked in for the weekend, we're going with 'panalvan' and his other half it will be cider o'clock as soon as we pull up :D

Latest posts