Vil's 70 US Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the venetians are a really clever idea! 8)

did you get deluxe windows all the way round?

Hey Deano Buddy!! Not been working too hard this weekend have we? :roll:

Looking at trying to match the original Westy lino tomorrow (big hope I know!)

Got the Lino down and interior back in now :)

I decided to go dark on the floor instead of light...

DSC03761.jpg

Black with dark brown circles, kinda 70's retro which is what I like :)

DSC03762.jpg

Looking good! :)

vil said:
Window rubber changed, now time for something different.. 8)
I decided that instead of putting in some curtain material behind the wardrobe I would make my own blind to flow with the louvered window so after a trip to Ikea for a cheap blind, a bit of imagination and a good staplegun.....

DSC03736.jpg

I now have this!

DSC03737.jpg

That looks great :D :D

Update!

My good Mate Gadget paid me a visit recently, he bought along his magic lowering stick for the back end.. :wink:

DSC03805.jpg

The front already had adjusters in when I bought it so a few turns of the spanner and all is well 8)

DSC03807.jpg

Mmmmmm, Enkei 5 spokes! :D

DSC03812.jpg

A bit more front end tweeking required I think, and a change of tyre size next..oh yeah, and a good wash!

DSC03814.jpg

vil said:

DSC03812.jpg

A bit more front end tweeking required I think, and a change of tyre size next..oh yeah, and a good wash!

DSC03814.jpg

That looks awesome, :lol: :lol: :lol: I love the enkei's. I think we will need an early bay white westy line up this year somewhere!

(but be careful of those balljoints that low!)

175/55/15 work well.

faux said:
vil said:

DSC03812.jpg

DSC03814.jpg

That looks awesome, :lol: :lol: :lol: I love the enkei's. I think we will need an early bay white westy line up this year somewhere!

175/55/15 work well.

Got another inch yet Faux and if anyone else wants sumthing Slamming Drop me a mail Gadgets Shop is Open :mrgreen: :wink:

Gadget

Gadget Boy said:
faux said:
vil said:

DSC03812.jpg

DSC03814.jpg

175/55/15 work well.

Got another inch yet Faux and if anyone else wants sumthing Slamming Drop me a mail Gadgets Shop is Open :mrgreen: :wink:

Gadget

Cool, slam happy! :lol: