Volksworld 2010

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Steve,
Damn, I've gotta be back in Brighton for 6pm so gonna have to park up with the masses!
I'l try to catch up with you there.
Easy,
Spence.

Clem said:
Yes You can move them into camping on Sat night, but if you leave them in the line up area you can't access them for security reasons.

:)

Ah thought that would be the case. Not sure what my chances are of car park camping, the tent on the back of the pick up is a bit obvious!

Clem

Now booked a hotel for the Saturday night so may make it Friday night and sleep in the car park, is there space in the line up on Saturday still as well as Sunday?

Is the entrance we need to meet at easy to find?

Holy Shit Batman!!
Times Up
Cant believe it but the bus is
actually ready OMG as my
daughter would post it.

Really lookin forward to meeting
all you folks darn sarf!!

Clem any chance of your mobile
number? Chances of yours truly
dropping a bollock & ending up in the
wrong car park or field HUGE!!!!!!!!!!

Mine is 07908620087 if i'm not there
in time please ring it..

Cheers Andy.....

anybody travelling up on friday .
will be leaving s.wales (newport area) up the M4 about 5-6 oclock need to get my rig set up for a chin wag

Graham L said:
Clem

Now booked a hotel for the Saturday night so may make it Friday night and sleep in the car park, is there space in the line up on Saturday still as well as Sunday?

Is the entrance we need to meet at easy to find?

Coolio G

Both days are good :)

Everybody -

As you enter the main Sandown Car Park, the main pedestrian entrance is straight ahead of you ... we enter the showground at the entrance to the left of this as you face it (its near the onsite hotel/lodge) .... the club area that is accessed under the grandstands (to the right, as you face the entrance) is the general club display area and is the wrong one.

My mobile number is 0 7 9 7 7 5 4 7 0 3 9

Cheers

Go LEFT when you see this -

sandown053_small.jpg

Oh well, its almost time, I finaly got the heating back in teh van last night, my only issue is I wont have time to wash it before the show... looks like I may have to do a wash in the dark, and polish it at the show.

I'm off to GSF today to pick up a few spare parts, just in case ;)

Doesn't look like I'll be making in there in the van, sorry guys :(

Might make it down saturday in the daily so will try and catch up with you all. :)

turbo tim said:
Hi all are we having tech specs in the screen

Any info you want to display about your van is cool :)

(It might save having to answer so many questions from folk ;) )

Mike,
Right, been working my bits off to get done at work so as to join the line up on Saturday, 14hr shift last night, 16hrs the night before! Back in tonight and barring act of God, have managed to wangle things so no need to go in Friday night and let others sort any probs on Saturday.
Therefore am 99% certain of being available (Sat only though), big question is there any space now???!!! I fully appreciate other folk may well have been able to commit whilst I have been unable to do so.
Fingers very crossed!!! :D

Pete B said:
Mike,
Right, been working my bits off to get done at work so as to join the line up on Saturday, 14hr shift last night, 16hrs the night before! Back in tonight and barring act of God, have managed to wangle things so no need to go in Friday night and let others sort any probs on Saturday.
Therefore am 99% certain of being available (Sat only though), big question is there any space now???!!! I fully appreciate other folk may well have been able to commit whilst I have been unable to do so.
Fingers very crossed!!! :D

What do you mean is there space for you? Theres 'always' space for you! ;)

See you Sat! 8)

Pete

I'm now definitely heading down on Friday night and sleeping in the car park so if you fancy slumming it on Friday night I'll see you there (and probably a few others as well Clem, Wally etc etc...........)

G, sounds like a bloody good plan mate. Will be able to confirm for definate in the morning. Should I use the shop number to call you? or pm me another number.Have changed phones/lost the no I had. Speak somehow whatever.

Clem

Sorry for being a complete retard but just trying to work out where it is we are meeting, last year I was in the large traffic jam to get into the show and it seemed they only let everyone in 1 entrance. Is this the same entrance I need to go into then find the hotel? I'm sure all will become clear on the day. I'm leaving at 7 so aiming to get there for half 8 ish.

Matt, no problem

TBH it shouldnt be as busy when you arrive at around 0830 ;) but if the stewards direct you elsewhere, just explain you are displaying in the rear garden/red brick area and all should be cool. If not, give me a bell and Ill find you!

Itll all be good. :)

Latest posts