volksworld line-up pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carole

Reaction score
Just a few pics for you....

DSC_0389.jpg

DSC_0387.jpg

DSC_0400.jpg

DSC_0385.jpg

Great to meet up with all the guys and girls from the forum too.....

Carole :wink:

Excellent line up everyone!

Sorry I couldn't get there for Saturday morning, had a break in at work and got called in at 0530 :x had a peek round the outside in the afternoon b4 being called back again, I was not a happy bunny :x :x .

Luckily I managed to finally get in on Sunday and to be honest my bus wasn't missed at all!! everyones buses looked superb

Well done to you all

Matt

The pictures look great so far and im sure thiers a lot more to come, would have liked to go but trying to get van interior ready for the big bang

Great pics, sorry i couldn't join you but our Club needed the camper both days, the lineup looked great. Was good to chat to a few forum peeps, Carole, your camper is stunning, we looked at the Madmatz flooring, very tempted i need to work out what i want to do inside first though

VW08024.jpg

VW08027.jpg

VW08028.jpg

VW08030.jpg

VW08031.jpg

VW08029.jpg

VW08025.jpg

VW08026.jpg

8)

Wannabay said:
some amazing pics there Speedman, that last one especially
:D
i'll second that Wannabay!
Was alot of fun in the line-up today (only did the Sunday), thanks again to Mike (Clem) for orgainising this :D
After the wind & rain on the Saturday evening/night it turned out very nice and warm for the Sunday 8) met some more friendly people from the EB forum, what a day :p

Well done Clem and many thanx to all of you that displayed your buses,
the line up was awesome!
Lets keep the ball roll'in and do the same at Big Bang?

C ya......Rikki

just like to add my thanks to Mike for organising this-and great pics Speedman !

Ace pics and great weekend, sorry i didnt hook up with many of you, but was to busy with a barrel of Cheddar valley and the club stand :wink:

Certainly looked fantastic i just wish i could have made it down.

Well done to all who took part and especially to Mike.

mattyd72 said:

Sorry I couldn't get there for Saturday morning, had a break in at work and got called in at 0530 :x had a peek round the outside in the afternoon b4 being called back again, I was not a happy bunny :x :x .

Luckily I managed to finally get in on Sunday and to be honest my bus wasn't missed at all!! everyones buses looked superb

Well done to you all

Matt

saw you on the way out on saturday , i was in my Panel van :D
Didnt want to wave or anything incase you thought i was a nuttah :lol:

Easy saw your Notch sweet mate look forward to seeing your bus soon dude 8)

Yeah what a great weekend!!!! 8)

Great to meet some forum dudes namely; Clem (thanks for organising it all), Carole, Egotrippin, Easy and Clyde. Can't remember who the guy with the super slammed westy was who I met?

Couldn't make the line up on sunday as was totally destroyed by a mixture of beer and insane cocktails on sat night to celebrate my 30th.

By the way mines the only bus wearing a spare wheel on the front (see poll post)!!!!

Grazy said:
mattyd72 said:

Well done to you all

Matt

saw you on the way out on saturday , i was in my Panel van :D
Didnt want to wave or anything incase you thought i was a nuttah :lol:

Easy saw your Notch sweet mate look forward to seeing your bus soon dude 8)

nice one doood! did you have a blue Tshirt on??? weird question I know but my mates said that a dood was asking for me and i missed em 8)

Shame we didnt catch up as I wanted to nose at your van :wink:

Latest posts