Volksworld Show 2009 - Updated March 18th 2009!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Clem,

Sorry to hear your news old chap, as others have said family first and cheers for making the arrangements so far and see you soon.

Monster966,

I had no problem booking just a camping ticket. Ignore the quantities in the other ticket boxes and just click add to basket against the camping ticket.

Then I went to basket and checked out. My camping ticket arrived ok.

vwcamp.jpg

vwcamp1.jpg

Sorry to hear your news Mike. Totally understandable you not partaking. Expect I'll bump into you at some other show anyhow.
Regarding camping tickets, managed to buy mine online no probs, just ignored what it said and filled it in anyway. No use without weekend tickets though :D .

Over to you Gadget! Hope my bus is still allowed. It's not low or Resto ;) .

All the best to you Clem and your Wife's family!

see you at another gathering shortly,

Timmo24

Cheers Seff, all done, hopefully not too late!

Can't believe I didn't try it really, must remember to always try & ignore instructions :lol:

Steve

Will Everyone Who Contacted / has been Contacted Re Volkworld EB line up PLEASE contact Me by PM ASAP

I am Currently Trying to contact YOU all . Please In your PM included your Mobile nos so I have your details

This line up is TOP SECRET and the best way to find out whos in it, is Get There ;)

Attendees are ASKED to be at the gate on the LHS of the Main Entrance Near the Sandown Lodge Hotel at 8 am SATURDAY morning for your passes and tickets etc

If you cannot make it PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE

Gadget

Anyone got a number I can call to sort out a camping pass please?

Cheers
8)

http://www.volkszone.co.uk/VZi/showthread.php?t=541001" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

camping pass for sale, not mine