Volksworld Show 2009 - Updated March 18th 2009!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to everyone so far ... been away at the weekend and the net connection at work today was soooo slow - I need to do some catching up!

Keep 'em coming! :cool:

OOOOOOOooooooooo!! i would love to do this but i dont think the crewy will be done til the end of march :cry:

Ill publish a 'first draft' this weekend ...... it'll all change though!

Hi, we had a great time last year, and we are coming back.
And I'm coming with my bus, so I like to put it in the line up, if there is a spot for it?

see you all there, John.

IMG_9901_IMG_0031.jpg

Look at the pics of last year. http://www.airmighty.com/index/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

nederbug said:
Hi, we had a great time last year, and we are coming back.
And I'm coming with my bus, so I like to put it in the line up, if there is a spot for it?

see you all there, John.

IMG_9901_IMG_0031.jpg

Look at the pics of last year. http://www.airmighty.com/index/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

John - of course! :)

(I think I just missed meeting you last weekend?)

Ha Ha, did you sit in the train to HAARLEM to?? :wink:
yes then you mist me by seconds.

So, I have to come with my bus to the VoWoShow?

Greetings, John.

would love to do this 100% but as some/most of you know my bus aint exactly finished but i was aiming to have it ready for this show [long shot i know, but im good at long shots], so pencil me in and ill give you a definate nearer the time :)

oh well i suppose i better hit the garage now :)

Clem said:
Ill publish a 'first draft' this weekend ...... it'll all change though!

Hi i was wondering what the cut off date will be to decide who's in the line up.

As I am only available for the Saturday I realise that if there are enough vans there for both days I'll not be needed and therefore would need to organise my own tickets. If i need to get tickets then i'd prefer to book them in advance, hence the question about the cut off date above.

Cheers
Gareth :D

OK guys, Im running a 'bit' behind, but!
Ill get my act, and a list together my the end of the weekend (honest!)
I have the passes now, and ticket allocation will prioritised to those who can do the weekend. We can most likely get one dayers in, but I cant guarantee free entry (we did it last year, but its not a certainty).
Ill be PM'ing all those that have put themselves forward, and after some discussions with Gadget we are going to do it this way so the line up will be a bit of a suprise .... Restowagen do it this way and it makes it a bit extra fun.

Any way, its valentines day, and Im needed elsewhere right now ..... ;)

PM's sent to potential weekenders. *

Those whove volunteered to attend on single days - tbc!

Cheers, Mike

* If you think Ive missed you, please let me know!

surfbus said:
nederbug said:
I like to now, I have to book a ferry and a hotel for 3 nights.
Otherwise I can book for 1 night.

cu, John.

Are you going to win prices again??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No, it won at all the good shows (VoWo, Bugin(3), BugShow, Budel(2x), Ninove)
so now it,s someone else his (her) turn. :roll:

Latest posts