Volksworld Show 2009 - Updated March 18th 2009!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troncey said:
1st message to the forum. Hoping to be at the show in our now slightly modified 71 Dormobile. Will be looking to come and see the clubs entries and possibly participating if there is room.

COME ON THE GOOD WEATHER!!!!!

Let me know if your able to commit for the weekend, youll be welcome!

Hi Clem we would love to be involed as it would be our first show, Sat might cause a problem as we have very young kids and it would be a crazy start to the day. Could def do Sunday though.

Cheers
Dom

http://www.vwcampercrazy.co.uk/search_detail.asp?AccountID=5841&AdvertID=2529" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hilly will be there on the sat only ... shopping of course ..

But not in the bus im afraid... ( maybe in the wifes new beetle cab though! )

I'll be easy to spot with my eb t shirt stretched around ma belly and a great big f.o kids smile on his face ... :lol:

Hilly

clem

unfortunately some parts and pheripherals have not arrived to finish the interior, engine and brakes so i wil not be able to finish the van in time and i would rather bring it the following year knowing its done, not happy about it at all but at least someone else could take the spot

thanks for the offer of the lineup :( my seat leon wont look out of place would it :p

Hi Clem, I can commit to the whole wkend,

I presume once the busses are in, they are in for the wkend like no moving them?.or going off site sat eve?. That's no prob, just need to know, so if you need / want another bus please just say! :) :D (pics of mine in gallery-Timmo24's slam king westy). if you are at max capacity-no worries,. cheers

Is there any space left? I can do Saturday if needed?

Here's mine...

DSCF3231.jpg

jacksoncaddy said:
Is there any space left? I can do Saturday if needed?

Here's mine...

DSCF3231.jpg

Thats nice! Will be contacting one dayers shortly :)

I will be collating all the names etc to date and working out a more final plan, hopefully today. Ill get in touch with folk then. Apologies to anyone who is waiting, but 'day' participants wont be finalised until the weekenders are assured - hope thats ok. :)

Mike

No problems Mike
We have decide which day we are going yet anyway

David
Clem said:
I will be collating all the names etc to date and working out a more final plan, hopefully today. Ill get in touch with folk then. Apologies to anyone who is waiting, but 'day' participants wont be finalised until the weekenders are assured - hope thats ok. :)

Mike

OK Folks, a bit of an update ...

Ive heard today that my mother in law is seriously ill, and my wife is going to have to spend quite a bit of time with her. She lives in the North of Scotland, so when shes away Im looking after our daughter and so my ability to commit at this time is compromised.

Deano (Gadget Boy) who is a Restowagen line up veteran has very kindly agreed to take on the coordination of the line up, and Ill forward to him the volunteers, passes and info to date. It'll all be cool, of that Im sure.

Sorry, for having to bail on this at this stage. I wouldnt if it wasnt so vital, I assure you.

Feeling a bit shit, but its nothing compared to how my wife and her family feel. :( And sorry for the bummer of a post.

Mike :(

Er stupid question time :oops: how the hell do you book camping only? The automated booking doesn't allow it & no-one from Volksworld seems to want to call me back, I suppose they're all a bit busy! I know I'm late doing this but work has been beating the stuff out of me for the last few months & it's just dawned on me how close we are to the show.

Steve

Monster966 said:
Er stupid question time :oops: how the hell do you book camping only? The automated booking doesn't allow it & no-one from Volksworld seems to want to call me back, I suppose they're all a bit busy! I know I'm late doing this but work has been beating the stuff out of me for the last few months & it's just dawned on me how close we are to the show.

Steve

You will need to speak to a person, and I guess they are busy right now but keep trying. Tell them youre in the display and all will be fine.

Thanks to everyone for your comments and thoughts. :)

Latest posts