Volksworld Show....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes :)

I suspect we wont have the prominent position we enjoyed last year, but hopefully will be allocated a club area again. More info as it comes!

Happy Days! With where you were last year could the vans be moved for the evening or where they stuck there?
The area where the rest of the club stands isn't a bad place to be, just have to turn up right on time cause its busy and tight for space!

Im gonna be there again, but maybe in the notch :oops: :wink: but you never know :mrgreen:

Had a great time last year but have to cut back on long distance shows this year.

It is an amazing show for seeing what the people with money can do 8)

Not for me this time. Not really my type of show. Im more of your get drunk in a field and chill out sort of show goer and Volksworld is abit light on camping as everyone seems to pi** off to hotels. Dont get me wrong i had a good time but will save my money for better shows.
That reminds me .............book ferry.

clyde said:
Not for me this time. Not really my type of show. Im more of your get drunk in a field and chill out sort of show goer and Volksworld is abit light on camping as everyone seems to pi** off to hotels. Dont get me wrong i had a good time but will save my money for better shows.
That reminds me .............book ferry.

hotel booked :wink: 8)

ProfessorWheeto said:
Happy Days! With where you were last year could the vans be moved for the evening or where they stuck there?
The area where the rest of the club stands isn't a bad place to be, just have to turn up right on time cause its busy and tight for space!

Last year they could be left securely (no access after closing) or taken away :)

Latest posts