Wahooooo!! We've done it again...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HE PASSED!!! WWAAAAAAAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Off to get him registered tomorrow!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:party0007:

Went to register him on Monday, received a letter this morning saying that they now want to inspect it next week - why is nothing straightforward?! Just want to go cruising!! :(

:lol: probably!
I rang them this afternoon - they've got it in for tomorrow morning now cos my insurance cover note only runs 'til Sat. I did ask if I could drive it to them and she said definitely not - we need to trailer it there. So, after lots of messing about this afternoon :roll: , we've sorted a trailer and it will be going at 10am tomorrow :roll:

Sorted - trailered it down to the DVLA this morning for the "inspection" - which consisted of the "inspection officer" looking at the VIN plate and saying "OK, cheers". Papers should be with us tomorrow for number plates to be ordered!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Got registration certificate and papers back today :mrgreen:
Hoping to go find some number plate guy tomorrow :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hi there I'm getting my 68 bay mot'ed this week would you mind telling me how you go about registering it??? Would you pm me, cheers and the van looks great.

Beigebay1968 said:
Hi there I'm getting my 68 bay mot'ed this week would you mind telling me how you go about registering it??? Would you pm me, cheers and the van looks great.
Cheers dude, PM sent :D

Some up to date pics 8)

In for the MOT:

100_1311.jpg

100_1314.jpg

New rear seat to match the others (cheers Graham L :), cleaned up and fitted):

DSC00049.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

All seats present although not quite correct - still looking for a 3-seater middle seat:

100_1309.jpg

Making the paint look a little bit tidier:

100_1328.jpg

Note the badge on the front - it's the one off our '71 sunroof deluxe we lost in a fire last year (5/7/09)! RIP Scorch :cry:

100_1330.jpg

100_1331.jpg

100_1332.jpg

The cargo floor has now been painted white too:

100_1249.jpg

:mrgreen:

hey great that you're back in the game, sorry for the slow reply, been elsewhere for a while :mrgreen:

Just a quick update with some pics

Fitted a safety star with a blue jewel

DSC00085.jpg

I baught some front over the arch cab mats and the centre fixed bulk head one from cotswoldiver off here and i can only say i am super chuffed with them and he gave them me for a super price aswell so a big thanks to him.

First job was to get the front seats out

100_1866.jpg

Then give it a good clean and sweep.

100_1867.jpg

I fitted the mats with spray adhesive.

100_1871.jpg

100_1868.jpg

100_1869.jpg

100_1870.jpg

Last job was to put the seats back in.

100_1872.jpg

100_1873.jpg

100_1874.jpg

The other job i have started is to replace the tatty door card oposite the sliding door

100_1875.jpg

100_1876.jpg

This is the new one i've started.

100_1877.jpg

Over all i am totally over the moon with my new bits and my bus in general I LOVE IT TO BITS can't wait for the earlybay diner run on the 5th o December :D :D :D :D :D :D

Those cab mats certainly finish off the cab a treat 8)

Keep the updates coming now please ;)

I baught some front over the arch cab mats and the centre fixed bulk head one from cotswoldiver off here and i can only say i am super chuffed with them and he gave them me for a super price aswell so a big thanks to him.

Great to see this bus coming together and I like the fact you have used the front badge, Good home for the mats. Glad I didn't cut them to make them fit RHD :lol:

Latest posts