• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED lowered axle

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zerocool

Reaction score
Im after a lowered axle for my 1970 bay westy
would consider a bare axle or complete setup with dropped spindles etc

I have a rust free stock axle for £120 - pics in my for sale ad. It's from a 68 bay so should have the same bolt pattern as a 70.

To make it a lowered axle, it would just need a pair of adjusters welding in which is very straight forward for anyone who has welded before.

I do have some spindles but they are stock ones.
Cheers Mike

thanks for the offer mike but I was hoping to find one already done just to speed the process up a bit :)

I have a solid beam, only removed from my 68 van to fit a narrowed beam. It has adjusters welded in, however, they aren’t welded in the best location. My van ran fairly low on stock spindles, and the beam pretty much adjusted as high as possible. Can send some old pics if interested - drop me a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

I've got a complete 71 slam beam with transporterhaus dropped/flipped spindles and adjuster just ready to bolt up that I bought of here but not fitted, thinking of leaving mine stock now. Regards Pete

Latest posts