• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED : Panelvan or tintop windowed >71

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Early VW

Reaction score
Unmolested LHD panelvan wanted, early as poss; blank interior just fine, as are suspension mods(!) . Prefer complete, roadgoing example with decent engine.
My 62 rhd Ghia is currently up for sale & i'll be funding the purchase with the proceeds
W.H.Y?-Don't be shy! ;) :D

My 1970 Ex Swiss Army Twin Slider Panel is for sale, original engine, genuine 30 k miles from new. Removable Blue light, twin 24v Bosch two tone sirens, ebersbacher petrol heater. Full set of seals all round, arrow straight.Unmessed with! Drives superb....

Tom (Alpine Burt)

Thanks
I'd preferably like a single slider & something like

or

Hey Tim ,

Just got this , I viewed the van and bought it in Texas , I have title etc , and should be here in Norwich in a few weeks ,

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=705428972828840&set=a.705428339495570.1073741871.452430601462013&type=3&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If of interest let's talk ,

Cheers BAZ

STILL looking!-W.H.Y?
Ghia is 'sold'- £8k cash in my hand in 4wks- are you ready to deal in that timescale? :? :D

Tim, have you spoken to Paul Machin about his '67 panel? He keeps mentioning it 'might' be for sale.

Messaged Paul, but still have yetto hear back - will try again :)

should now change title to read ' or tintop windowed early bay' :D ;)

how much of a project are you happy to take on? I've got a nice patina deluxe with a lovely dose of california sunburn arriving at southampton dock tomorrow (28/07).

needs an engine, gearbox, interior plus the usual mechanicals and electrics that every import requires.

price is negotiable depending on what bits you want as I have nearly everything collected in my garage or shipped in the bus to complete it but I'd be looking in the region of £4600

can send pics as soon as I'm at my home pc if its something youd consider?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts