• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - retro camping table

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinky

Reaction score
Hi
I'd like a stand alone table that fits in the van but could be used outside too. Not bothered if it's vw but would like an old one.
Thanks, Kerri

Hi, i have a white one with blue and orange funky patern on it that folds in two and then has four little stools that store inside, think it was made in the 60s in italy, its got a bit of patina but is in good condition as are the four chairs i was looking for around twenty quid for it,

i will try and get some pictures up........................kev

Hi Kev
Yes I'd like to see pictures please. Sounds quite large. Could it be used in the van as well as out?

Thanks, Kerri

I've got this if you want it, definately retro, brown and mustard, '70s colour. Does need the floor mount and you can get an outdoor tripod base for it as well.

DSCF5748.jpg

£15 plus postage

I have one that I use but looking for the type that Bubba Dubba is selling, so if you didnt weant that one I could buy it and sell you mine? I wouldnt want to sell it without a replacement though. The legs extend so can be used as coffee table or dining table

Its the one in this photo..

P1060672.jpg

Bwuttonmoon said:
I have one that I use but looking for the type that Bubba Dubba is selling, so if you didnt weant that one I could buy it and sell you mine? I wouldnt want to sell it without a replacement though. The legs extend so can be used as coffee table or dining table

Its the one in this photo..

P1060672.jpg

I love that Bwuttonmoon. I'll definitely take that if you can sort another one.
Thanks, kerri

Latest posts