Website seems to be running slowly??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fozworth

Reaction score
Is it just me or is the website running really slowly this past few days.No other site I go on is like it ??

There are some issues. Please bear with us :)

I've been pulling my hair out, not that I have much left. I got an error code and when I checked it ,it came up with server problem.Please get it sorted out Clem
Robert

Today is the first time I've been able to get on this site for a couple of days. It was just very slow and wouldn't load, occasionally it would load but when I went to click on a page, that wouldn't load, so I couldn't post is there anything wrong with this site lol :lol: :roll: :lol:
Sounds like the guys are on it though, and I know that I couldn't fix it. So thanks for the gang that sorts these things out mostly without us even realising they are doing stuff to keep it rolling. A thankless task for sure ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,, I expect they are setting the valve clearances on this website. :mrgreen:

Not only has it been poor the last few weeks, but I still not receive notifications :(

Are most people using the Facebook site instead of here so it is now crumbling....... (not a Facebook user)

gninnam said:
Not only has it been poor the last few weeks, but I still not receive notifications :(

Are most people using the Facebook site instead of here so it is now crumbling....... (not a Facebook user)
yep same here, still no notifications. I know quite a few others that have turned to Facebook as a result

Latest posts