Weekend Bristol Pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Me and Bruce, went out at the weekend to take some pics, for a website photoshoot. Here is a couple, let m,e know what you think. (these are the ones of me phone not the actual camera.

OVCLloyds1.jpg

OVCLloyds.jpg

OVCCollegeGreen.jpg

OVCBristol.jpg

OVCBristol2.jpg

8) 8)

We need to get some early bay shots at the shows next year.

The one at the church looks good! As well as the rear shots.

What's the big silver ball dude? Excuse my ignorance, never been to Bristol.

Thats the @ bristol ball, its just a big polished ball that you can get inside and look out of! kind of pointless but looks cool in pics!

The other one with the church is at college green and what you can`t see is the load of skaters and emo kids who were taking photos aswell!
Should have got them to skate around in front really. :wink:

It is a great place to live, quite a few hippies about though :wink:

Just found this one aswell, very brizzle!

A bit weird with the panoramic, but is off a phone.

OVCSuspensionBridge.jpg

Love the pics easy! Nice to see some Brizzle land marks. I lived down there for 18 months about 20 years ago! My sister & family are still there.

The land mark photos are for a new club :wink:

Glad you could spend some time in the Bristol land a while ago. I`m originally from kent, but have been here for donkeys now. 8)

great pic's Easy.

For all you folks out there-- Bristols great but it ain't got a beach!!!

Sooooo we all went to the seaside for the weekend (the pic's are from the North Devon VW club who we meet on Saturday).

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
wooly1.jpg

wooly2.jpg

wooly3.jpg

Nice pics Ian, it was an ace weekend and my blackthorn headache has gone now! I new that I should have stayed on the Thatchers!

I hope that those eggs didn`t get stolen on the last day! :oops: 8) :lol:

still sitting on them-- hopeing for a 'boy, two girls and a omlette' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

loved it, can't wait till next time.

Glad you liked it Ian, will be many more on the way! loads of trips planed for the future, plus some other shows already on the cards.

Looks good for future discounts on the site aswell, so more staying in pods for the future me thinks!

I wanna buy one of those hutches! 8)

My daughter and her boy friend saw the pictures of the pod, and when I told them how good they were decided to go and stay there in December just before Christmas--

Me and Jennie are gonna do the same! Will be great for weekends away when its monkeys outside! 8)

Latest posts