weekend plans

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May go to Harewood House too but in the car as the bus will be in London. May even pick up bits and pieces of interior.

we were going to beachbuggin on sunday but now it looks like we are going to spend time working on the bus to get it ready to put up for sale at Action. just need to replace the engine and do the interior...not much then :lol:

emerald said:
we were going to beachbuggin on sunday but now it looks like we are going to spend time working on the bus to get it ready to put up for sale at Action. just need to replace the engine and do the interior...not much then :lol:

Half a day's work! :wink:

Camping in the New Forest this weekend, Monkey World Saturday for my daughter and Beachbuggin Sunday. Come say hello. Ill be in this if you cant remember.
DSCF1233.jpg

Mmmmm.

Back from hols so the lawn is a foot high and we have no clean clothes.

Sunday we are entertaining around 30 5 year olds for my daughters birthday party. :shock:

I also need to hoover half a beach out of my camper .....

This weekend I will be mostly:
Changing over my front brakes
Sorting out some electric fault that keeps blowing my fuse
Wiring up my horn
And making a blanking plate for my radio whole, out of balsa.
ANNNNNND wiring up an amp so I can listen to music once again.
So not to much :D

If the weather is good I will be going to the balloon festival in northampton :D WOOO!

i think im gonna try to strip my old front brakes, take the calipers of and refurb them (right one needs freed) take my late bay spindles and the trailing arms to get them ready to send to have them machined for the 4" drop :twisted:

Probably refurb the late brakes as well as i cant figure out why the right is still sticking.

Does GSF do Caliper refurb kits?

Nothing to be done on the van this weekend :shock: I have to finish the DIY on the new house before I get a beating from the misses :shock: :wink:

I'll be working this weekend as usual

Looking forward to a weekend off to be honest at Vanfest so I can chill out :lol:

Hope all you people have a good one anyway :wink:

not long now fella!! got me vanfest tickets (club camping ones :wink: ) loads of cider ordered, so its on as far as I am concerned 8)

Easy ill have to bring you some Carsons cider, when i get the van ready for next year. I like my cider and its a nice tipple.

Well just got rid of my lad to the grandparents so off to the dogs tonight win some cash to finish my van :lol:

Might do better selling myself round the back of the stadium :shock:

On second thoughts more likely to win on the dogs

easy said:
not long now fella!! got me vanfest tickets (club camping ones :wink: ) loads of cider ordered, so its on as far as I am concerned 8)

Yeah not long and I is very excited.

Will have to meet for a few cans and a bit of food dude :wink:

only just gone back to work today :( but looking forward to finishing on Thursday and then off to llangennieth to do some surfing for the weekend :D

Latest posts