What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
551512_10151454687017351_144463070_n.jpg

Well there she is. Finally lowered. Took me and Dubdubz off here 2 days roughly, started Thursday night by removing the beam off mine, Friday was spent raising the fully loaded beam with spindles and discs up into place using 3 trolley jacks before dropping two splines on the rear. Then had the tedious task of bleeding up the brakes, sorting out the poxy clutch and this morning whilst taking it for a drive I snapped my gear lever.. I used Darrens Scat lever and its amazing so if anyone has one for sale please let me know.

Cheers

Dicky

fastwagens said:
hairline crack in the case, sometimes caused by using a tapered thread.

Shit I hope not Ive put some more ptfe tape on the pressure switch thread I'll see if its still leeking when I get home after pelting down the motorway

Mark

Whilst the engine is out I thought id freshen up my tinware, pulley and intake manifolds thanks to Aldis cheap hammerite. Took me a day of cleaning with Jif and Oven pride :shock:
It wernt the best spraying it today in the cold, plus it kept snowing too :roll:

71Deluxe076_zpsf2cbe2dc.jpg

71Deluxe077_zps155001e2.jpg

71Deluxe079_zpsd37f7f52.jpg

Well today I finally got to the bottom of my oil leek
Some knob head(me) may have put the wrong gasket on the bacalite thing on the fuel pump and after putting new gaskets on I then I refurbed my kadrons new jets,needle valve,gaskets etc and took her for a thrash down the motorway for 10 miles

Guess what

NO LEAKS :party0003:

Mark6455 said:
Some knob head(me) may have put the wrong gasket on the bacalite thing on the fuel pump and after putting new gaskets on I then I refurbed my kadrons new jets,needle valve,gaskets etc and took her for a thrash down the motorway for 10 miles

Guess what

Happy days 8) at least it was something daft and nothing serious :lol:

Mark6455 said:

Guess what

Good news 8) .......

....Knob head :lol: :lol: :lol:

yachty said:
Mark6455 said:

Guess what

Good news 8) .......

....Knob head :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Thanks dude

Fitted some bling to the front of SuperDry (grill trim surround)
52D8B979-BBD0-4529-BE3B-70AD0A379B8C-15211-00000BB77FCF3539_zps6e4a57d9.jpg

Then fitted some round the back
4DC1DFD5-3AFA-448F-AA2F-3B4EDD056470-15211-00000BB77C5C9F43_zpsf163d0f4.jpg

And set up my GoPro, ready for a local get-together tomorrow afternoon
B5146546-6DFA-42A9-BAF2-6D2F0423662C-15211-00000BB78379DAEA_zps9da61641.jpg

Went to the post office and got 12 mths tax for free always makes me smile :D

Then gave the bus a good wash and shammy down to celebrate :lol:

Chris

Steering box removed and re-sealed, gear linkage re-bushed, front brake pipes replaced and bake fluid replaced... Oh yes!!! :D :D :D

I replaced the crappy repro top pulley that thought after a week it would self destruct with an og pulley...

Hay Kim, I spose you got to do something with the left over christmas trimmings ;) :lol: ;)
Nah,,,,,, looks real good matey, what`s it made of ?? I got about five wooden knobs ,, a couple of standard ones,, and at the moment I got a little piston on mine. I didn`t even realise I`d started a collection until I was writing this, :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, I hope that don`t mean I got some kind of knob fetish :shock: :lol: ;) :lol: :shock:

Latest posts