What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jay71 said:
Just fitted Thelma's new shoes, come on spring!!! :)

8530BDB2-6EC7-4154-BDD3-BA25D346C65D-689-00000041729C3933.jpg

FAEB9E8C-EBDA-4892-96FA-438F7017BED6-689-0000004BAD0BFA70.jpg

Oh that is a lush bus! Love it!

Broke my clutch fork :shock: bugger ...only 100 yards from home though phew ,engine out and fork out waiting on parts tomorrow ;)

Chris

Installed a new clutch fork and fitting kit , new clutch fitted ,engine back in, towbar on ,bumper on , adjust clutch ....3hrs ! Test drive done all good happy days :)

Chris

Nice one Chris
I actually rebuilt my carbs with new jets,diaphragm needle valves etc and didn't lose any bits

Runs great now 8)

Mark6455 said:
Nice one Chris
I actually rebuilt my carbs with new jets,diaphragm needle valves etc and didn't lose any bits

Runs great now 8)

Nice one mark ... Your the man ..carb man ;)

Chris

Did this today...
got rid of this...
IMG_0005-1_zpsa4283481.jpg

and replaced it with this...
IMAG0324.jpg

end result...
IMAG0330.jpg

well chuffed, should get the engine back in now :D

68_early_bay Nice work 8) Looks a good repo battery tray what make is it :D[/quote said:
Autocraft, very pleased with it, good fit made the job easier, old one was a bit of a hassle though, a bit more solid than I first thought so ate 2 cutting discs :mrgreen:

marco said:
68_early_bay said:
Nice work 8) Looks a good repo battery tray what make is it :D

Autocraft, very pleased with it, good fit made the job easier, old one was a bit of a hassle though, a bit more solid than I first thought so ate 2 cutting discs :mrgreen:
[/quote][/quote]

Cheers :D autocraft seem to be the ones to beat, nice 8)

I finished plumbing in the propex, fired it up and hot air 1st time, well chuffed.

So
Propex in
Leisure battery in
240v hookup in
consumer unit in
Battery charger in
Double socket in
12v socket in
90% wiring completed

Tomorrow I will be finishing the wiring and installing the rest of the interior and lighting. Then maybe make a start on the Megajolt or the spot/fog lamps.

Sent from my GX64 SatCom phone using Tapatalk

me and the better half put the curtains and cushions back in olive,
had a good clean of the interior,the last diy whitewall went on
all ready for volksworld and then we went for
a good 40 mile run to blow away the cobwebs :mrgreen:

Picked it up from Balls'd having had adjusters put in the front beam, adjustable spring plates on the rear, new rims and tyres (195/75/14) and an MOT :)
Love the slight nose down stance and it was a much more comfortable drive home than on the way up there with 195 / 50 / 15s round.
Weather was horrible though!

photo.jpg

Latest posts